42.16 - Blazers Weekly: Montreal hopes new trainer cures injury bug

Co-GM: Bob Breum
Co-GM: Erik Breum

Moderators: breum, Bob Breum

drummerJ99
Ex-GM

42.16 - Blazers Weekly: Montreal hopes new trainer cures injury bug

Post by drummerJ99 » Wed May 06, 2020 6:12 pm

As we mentioned previously, the Montreal Blazers and team trainer Pablo García have parted ways. García has been with the Montreal organization since 2039.

Image David Davis
We now know who his replacement will be, the Blazers today welcomed 61 year old David Davis to the team. Davis, the Mentor Ohio native, was signed to a 3 year deal worth $302,000. Davis has a great reputation and 30 years total experience. This will be his first season in the BBA.

Speaking of injures, a frustrated Mons Raider told reporters today that he would be out an additional 5 weeks after suffering a relapse in his recovery from a fractured foot. "I thought my recovery was coming along great, but then this happened," the Montreal Blazers first baseman revealed. "It's disappointing. I expected to be back with the team by now."

Mons Raider is expected to undergo surgery in Montreal(Quebec) tomorrow.
Image Mons Raider
This season Raider is batting .228 with 68 hits, 3 home runs, 35 RBIs, .384 OBP and has scored 53 runs.

For both the Blazers and their fans, here's to hoping this change will results in better luck on the injury front.
GBC Sydney Sharks: 2055-
Montreal Blazers: 2041-2044, 2049-2051
UMEBA Istanbul Bosphorus: 2039 & 2040

Return to “Montreal Blazers”