GM: Aaron Wharram

Moderator: Knucklehead254

bschr682
Ex-GM

Post by bschr682 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:40 pm

GM: " Well lets look at this more constructively. Any ideas? "

Renfork: " Get more pitching? "

GM: " Its possible. We have a team option coming up on Frank Walbourne that we may just end up declining. He is just not the same post injury. Cole and Einan should in theory bounce back. We really like what we got out of Armando Rodriguez and Boulos Naim was great when we finally plopped him into the rotation. Its the bullpen where the work would happen. That will just depend on the free agent market. "

Charron: " We need more bats. Lets not forget that. "

GM: " We expect some bounce back there as well. We will see what the market has for us there too. We have a couple question marks in the minors on the way up but nothing marquee. "

Jenkins: "Llllleeeeerrrrroooooooyyyyy Jjjjjeeeennnnkkkkiiiinnnnnnssss!"

GM: " Yes Leroy we will work on the farm. The draft should help us fill holes as usual but we don't expect to be picking high enough to get a big impact prospect. We have had some growth from some of the fringe guys though. We shall see if its just a blip or a nice trend. "

Sullivan: " So you seem pretty convinced it was just an off year? "

GM: " Well Miss Sullivan you could say that. I think we just yo yo'd. If the trend holds, we will certainly be a much better team next year. So with that, on to Cincinatti... or something. "
GM Vancouver Mounties

RT60
BBA GM

Re: 2053.6

Post by RT60 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:41 pm

Einan is dogging it. He did well in the afterglow of the big signing last year, but now he is taking the rest of the contract term off. Maybe I am bitter because he failed me in my first season in Buenos Aires. I just don't trust him.

bschr682
Ex-GM

Re: 2053.6

Post by bschr682 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:14 pm

He'll be fine i think
GM Vancouver Mounties

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Vancouver Mounties”