GM: Aaron Wharram

Moderator: Knucklehead254

bschr682
Ex-GM

Post by bschr682 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:09 pm

GM: " Ok lets get down to some early offseason business. Lets recap what has happened so far on the eve of this ever so eventful rule 5 draft. "

Sullivan: " Well in no particular order: we signed Luke Jones from the GBC, the major league team lost Carlos Silva, Isaac Emmot, Jose Ordonez, HGH, and most importantly Daniel Pepper, and the only other reinforcement signed besides Luke Jones is Armando Rodriguez also from the GBC. "

GM: " Very good Miss Sullivan. We like Luke Jones as a bullpen depth piece. He obviously won't straight up replace Ordonez but he will eat some innings for us. We really like Armando Rodriguez. The scouts have told me that in essence hes an upgraded version of Carlos Silva. I like the sound of that as Silva was great for us. We haven't replaced all of our losses yet of course but its a nice start. We have time. "

Renfork: " So if Luke Jones won't really replace Ordonez, who will? Ordonez was an incredibly important piece of the bullpen. "

GM: " Relax Niles I know. We have our eyes on a few guys. The prices right now are pretty steep though. I know I was just given a bunch of extra money to play with but I need to splash that around a few areas of the team not just the pen. We will get someone soon though. "

Charron: " So what about the replacement bats? HGH wasn't exactly elite last season but he actually did quite well. Really killed lefties which is always important when the team relies on platoons. And of course we need 2 middle infielders. Maybe 3 if you plan to upgrade the Felix Ladaga situation. He has a hell of a glove and plus power but nothing else... "

GM: " Relax Guy. As I said the prices are real steep right now but rest assured we do have our eyes on a few guys. We actually have a couple different routes we can take. We could upgrade that 3B spot offensively and just go with 2 more elite middle infield gloves. That will get us somewhere close to last seasons production. Or we make a splashy trade for a 2B and grab another SS glove to go along with hopefully slightly higher output from Ladaga in his second season. We have options. "

Jenkins: "Llllleeeeerrrrroooooooyyyyy Jjjjjeeeennnnkkkkiiiinnnnnnssss!"

GM: " Yes of course Leroy. Spring training will give us some looks at some of our promising youngsters and they might surprise us. Again as i've said a couple times now we have time. Now if you'll excuse me I have a rule 5 draft to attend. "
GM Vancouver Mounties

jiminyhopkins
BBA GM

Re: 2053.2

Post by jiminyhopkins » Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:33 am

Commenting because I hate seeing good posts with no comments.
GM, 2051 and 2053 JL 4TH WILDCARD Phoenix Talons (2029-??), BBA
CARETAKER GM, 2053 GBC CHAMPION Tokyo Pearls (2053 - 2058)
GM, THE GREATEST MINOR LEAGUE TEAM OF ALL TIME Toledo Liberty
Vic Caleca Team News Award Winner: 2051, 2054, 2057

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Vancouver Mounties”