GM: Aaron Wharram

Moderator: Knucklehead254

bschr682
Ex-GM

Post by bschr682 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:42 pm

GM: " Fuck Portland! "

Renfork: " What? Where did that come from? Why? How do you start a press conference like that? "

GM: " You just don't get it Niles. Its a new year. A new season. We need to get our mojo going. Thats our hated rival. So... "

Renfork: " Fuck Portland? "

GM: " Yes exactly. Now you have it. Fuck Hawaii and Sacramento too! Valencia seems ok. An honorable foe if you will. "

Charron: " What about San Fernando? Long Beach? Seattle? "

GM: " Oh yea those clowns are in our division too. Thats a pretty forgettable lot. Wake me one of them nearly wins the division? "

Sullivan: " You know until this last season Vancouver hadn't won the division since 2041? "

GM: " Well Miss Sullivan I live in the here and now. Right now we are the champs in this division and those 7 other teams can eat it. I recognize our odds of a repeat are fairly low in a post Daniel Pepper era but we are sure as hell gonna try. It took a lot of convincing over these last 5 years as I've transformed the team but I finally did it. Its year 6 of our quest to win a title with me at the helm and I finally have convinced the owner to spend some extra money. Perfect timing with the cap going up too. Mr Wookey Jr has jacked our budget all the way up to 140 million based on the success of the last few seasons and I intend to spend that money. We need to maintain this level of success and push farther. I've some big plans. You'll see. You'll all see... "

Jenkins: "Llllleeeeerrrrroooooooyyyyy Jjjjjeeeennnnkkkkiiiinnnnnnssss!"

GM: " Hell yea Leroy. Thats the spirit. Now im off with this fat wallet to nab us some free agent talent! "
GM Vancouver Mounties

jiminyhopkins
BBA GM

Re: 2053.1

Post by jiminyhopkins » Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:34 am

Free Agent "Talent" that somehow wants 11 mil/6 years, amirite?
GM, 2051, 2053, and 2058 JL WILDCARD Phoenix Talons (2029-??), BBA
CARETAKER GM, 2053 GBC CHAMPION Tokyo Pearls (2053 - 2058)
GM, THE GREATEST MINOR LEAGUE TEAM OF ALL TIME Toledo Liberty
Vic Caleca Team News Award Winner: 2051, 2054, 2057

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Vancouver Mounties”