GM: Aaron Wharram

Moderator: Knucklehead254

bschr682
Ex-GM

Post by bschr682 » Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:42 pm

GM: " So gross. We lost the rubber match to San Fernando. Took 2 out of 3 from Louisville which is nice but then only managed to split with the lowly Madison Wolves. We have a chance to take that series yet but still. Not good ball being played right now. "

Renfork: " Cristo Munoz has quietly really turned it on this year and is probably offended that you keep pandering for a 3rd amigo to Einan and Cole. Munoz has been great. "

GM: " Very true Niles. Its easy to forget about Munoz. Honestly its the same sort of deal with Carlos Silva. They are both quality lefties that get the job done. They just don't wow anyone for the most part. I guess when I say we might need to add a 3rd ace thats what I would be after. Somebody who just wows the fans and has that extra gear like Einan and Cole do. Im totally willing to admit I'm wrong on Munoz and right now he is making a damn fine case to be put in that category. Lets see if he keeps it up the rest of the year. "

Charron: " We did suffer an injury that will require IL time. Looks like HGH will be out of commission for awhile but its not season ending. He will return in a few weeks. Who is going to replace him? "

GM: " Thanks for noticing Guy. You pretty much have it pegged. HGH will only be gone a few weeks so we will just recall a bat from AAA for now. Rashid bin Mujahid is already boarding a plane as we speak and should be with the team in time for the next game. Rashid struggled mightily earlier this year on the big league squad but responded quite nicely to the demotion to AAA. He didn't pout about it. He got to work and turned his season around. He's swinging it pretty well right now and we are hoping that carries over up here. "

Sullivan: " For all the anger and vitriol about the team scuffling, we did just finish the month with a winning record. 15-11 to be exact. Are you sure you aren't exaggerating the teams current struggles? "

GM: " Yes Ms. Sullivan I am well aware we technically had a winning month. Is it possible I'm just on edge due to the epic collapses we have had the last few seasons? Maybe. But we had a very favorable schedule last month. We should have done better. Now maybe it doesn't come back to bite us in the ass but I'm not so sure. The baseball gods do seem to love punishing people for not making hay when the sun is shining so to speak. I don't think our division lead is very safe at all and I want to instill a sense of urgency in the players. So on that note, we best finish off this Madison with a win! "
GM Vancouver Mounties

CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

Re: 2052.24

Post by CTBrewCrew » Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:01 pm

Lowly!? OKay we resemble that remark

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Vancouver Mounties”