GM: Aaron Wharram

Moderator: Knucklehead254

bschr682
Ex-GM

Post by bschr682 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:02 pm

GM: " Finished off the Black Sox to earn the sweep, took 2 of 3 from cursed Portland and then took the first 2 games of our current series with Long Beach. By my math thats a 5-1 week. Thats pretty good. No big league injuries but of course we lost our top draft pick from this years draft Eduardo Correa with a lengthy injury. Managed to take first place in the division again finally too. Not a bad week's work. "

Renfork: " There are just not enough words to describe the greatness that is the combo of Einan and Cole. "

GM: " Yet again I am forced to agree with you Niles. They are for my money the best tandem in the league. I know most of our team concerns revolve around ways to spice up the offense or maybe fix the bullpen a bit but sometimes I wonder if we wouldn't be better off just trying to add a 3rd elite arm to the rotation. "

Charron: " I've heard worse ideas. Its not like the offense is terrible by any means. We continue to lead the league in homers. Looks like Andrew Wright and Cesar Feliciana are both killing it right now. Of course Daniel Pepper is just flat out amazing as well. "

GM: " Yes Guy hard to argue with the results those guys are getting. Manuel Torres is a bit of a concern but we usually just count the offense he provides as a real nice bonus. He plays a good centerfield and chips in with homers. That'll do. "

Sullivan: " The all star game is upon us. Looking at the polls as they stand its fairly easy to see Pepper, Cole and Einan getting in. Jose Ordonez has been on a tear in the pen too so he might have a shot as well. Maybe just maybe Andrew Wright sneaks in but he took awhile to get going so his counting numbers aren't as high as they should be. "

GM: " Of course Ms. Sullivan. Its pretty nice seeing multiple Mounties in that game. It is a fairly meaningless exhibition game but still. If you have multiple guys in that game the team must be doing at least ok. Hey Leroy!? "

Jenkins: "Llllleeeeerrrrroooooooyyyyy Jjjjjeeeennnnkkkkiiiinnnnnnssss!"

GM: " Did you see that we had a couple kids climbing that top prospect list? Ju-long Ma and Na'il Hisham are both kids in our international complex that the scouts have been raving about recently. The prospect reports for those 2 keep getting better and better. Keep an eye on them Leroy. "
GM Vancouver Mounties

Return to “Vancouver Mounties”