GM: Aaron Wharram

Moderator: Knucklehead254

bschr682
Ex-GM

Post by bschr682 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:34 pm

GM: " Well that was awful. Lost the finale to Omaha. Seriously we lost that series to one of the worst teams in the league and then followed that up by getting our asses handed to us with a 4 game sweep at the hands of Long Beach. Thats pathetic. We have rebounded a bit to take the first 2 games from Seattle but this week was such a letdown. We had a golden opportunity to make some hay against bottom feeders and actually take a bit of a lead in the division and we blew it. Unacceptable. Another week like this and heads will roll I promise you that. "

Renfork: " Einan and Cole were there usual selves for the most part. Frank Walbourne did get roughed up a bit but he did just come back from the IL. Pedro Huerta blew another game. I have to admit its really getting concerning. I do have to wonder if there isn't some sort of injury that hes trying to work through instead of just taking time off. He's far better than he has shown this season. "

GM: " Yes Niles it is very alarming whats going on with him. Honestly though we don't have any replacements. Anybody that was an obvious name going into the season as a potential call up is sitting on the IL. The prospect list is a total MASH unit right now. All we can do is hope he works through it. "

Charron: " The offense has definitely hit the skids. Our homerun total is slowing down and with it the win totals. "

GM: " Yes Guy unfortunately that is something that can happen with how the team is constructed. Live by the homerun and therefore die by the lack of homerun. They'll snap out of it soon enough. "

Sullivan: " Would you really start firing people if this week turns out poorly? Its just one week. "

GM: " I think we would have to Ms. Sullivan. Someone has to be held accountable when the team performs well below standards and we don't get to fire players so its coaches that get the axe. Now thats just the doomsday scenario of course. I'm fully expecting the team to turn it on this week and grab a bunch of W's. We have very favorable matchups this week although we are on the road for most of it. "

Jenkins: "Llllleeeeerrrrroooooooyyyyy Jjjjjeeeennnnkkkkiiiinnnnnnssss!"

GM: " Yes Leroy we have been keeping tabs on the new batch of prospects. They have been doing well. We did get a little aggressive with where we placed a couple of them but so far so good. In fact we've already decided to promote Brian Hood up to A ball. That team in particular has quite a few of our exciting guys so if you can I suggest catching a Prince George game. There are some future Mounties on that team. "
GM Vancouver Mounties

CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

Re: 2052.16

Post by CTBrewCrew » Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:41 am

….From Omaha / Heartland with love…

bschr682
Ex-GM

Re: 2052.16

Post by bschr682 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:38 pm

Yea that was a real bad sim
GM Vancouver Mounties