GM: Aaron Wharram

Moderator: Knucklehead254

bschr682
Ex-GM

Post by bschr682 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:07 pm

GM: " Suuuuuuck it Portland. Got that sweep. Of course we in turn got swept by Nashville. But we finished it off by splitting the first 2 games of our current series with Omaha. Had some more bullpen meltdown which is concerning and they finally got to the kid Amid but Frank Walbourne is back from the IL so Amid is back in AAA. Hopefully he learns from his experience up here and develops a bit more. "

Renfork: " Einan and Cole are still great. Einan finally took his first loss though. He is really having a fantastic rookie season. "

GM: " Yes Niles he really is. The whole rotation really has been superb so far this year. Pedro Huerta is the real concern right now. He is normally a beast in the back of the pen for us so I'm not sure what's going on. The scouts haven't noticed any changes to his talent but he is getting slaughtered this year. He is only 1 homer shy of giving up as many as he did in the entire 2 previous seasons and its barely June. "

Renfork: " The especially odd part is its lefties that are killing him. His ERA is above 14 when facing lefties which is crazy since he is himself a lefty. Hopefully its just an odd run that goes away soon. "

GM: " Yes Niles that would be nice. We really only had one guy pegged as a potential bullpen callup and he just went down for the year with an arm injury. Its been a horrific couple of years for injuries in the minors for us. Hopefully it doesn't do any long term damage. Scouts were very high on Bill Coniglio. He adds any velocity and he will be a force to be reckoned with in the pen. Assuming he stays healthy that is. "

Charron: " Angel Gonzalez, Daniel Pepper and Andrew Wright are leading the offense right now as they should be. The big issue there is Davenport Hinkle. His average continues to wilt. He has a horrific .188 OBP right now but get this. He is sporting a downright silly .151 BABIP right now. I didn't even know that was possible. In theory that means he has been the unluckiest player we have ever seen for these first 2 months. Pitching staff loves the guy and there is real talent there so I'm not sure what you can do with that. "

GM: " Yea Guy there really isn't anything we can do. Just drop him in the batting order I suppose and just let him work it out. There's no way this can last all season? Right? Right?! "
GM Vancouver Mounties

Return to “Vancouver Mounties”