GM: Aaron Wharram

Moderator: Knucklehead254

bschr682
Ex-GM

Post by bschr682 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:08 pm

GM: " Won that finale game against Hawaii to take that series 2-1, took 2 of 3 from rival Valencia and then took the first 3 games of our current 4 game series with those bastards from Portland. Serves them right. I really want that sweep damnit. "

Renfork: " Einan and Cole baby. Nuff said. Also the youngster Amid did well again in his spot start for the injured Frank Walbourne. Carlos Silva is going tonight so you just might get that sweep. That guy just has a knack for performing in big games although I probably just jinxed him. "

GM: " Way to go Niles. He also has a knack for back injuries. The last thing we need is a jinx taking out another starter from the rotation. In truth ill be plenty happy if I'm up here next week talking about how are rotation is back to full strength. Having Amid prove that he can handle some spot starts is just a nice bonus. i think that guy has a big league future. His stuff is fantastic but I'm not sure he'll be in Vancouver long term. He will probably just give up too many homers here. Maybe someone will come after him who knows. For now I'm happy with the spot starting. "

Charron: " Daniel Pepper cooled down a scooch, if you can call a guy on pace for over 8 war cooling down but Andrew Wright snapped out of his funk in a big way this week. 5 homeruns. All on the road too. If he gets hot the offense will really start to hum. "

GM: " Right you are Guy. And lets also not forget about HGH. Still hitting bombs. "

Sullivan: " Well the draft is in the books. What exciting youngsters do we have to look forward to? I'm sure Leroy already knows though. "

Jenkins: "Llllleeeeerrrrroooooooyyyyy Jjjjjeeeennnnkkkkiiiinnnnnnssss!"

GM: " Haha yes, yes Leroy. We talked at length about the draft earlier but lets hit some highlights for the rest of the crew shall we? First up we have Eduardo Correa. College centerfielder almost fully developed according the scouts but still only 20. He will be sent to the minors and probably put on a fast track. I foresee him getting multiple promotions before the year is through. In the second round we scooped up Brian Hood a high school right handed pitcher who will be placed into a minor league rotation immediately. Doesn't have elite stuff but he is excellent at keeping the ball in the yard and if he adds some velocity the stuff should tick up as well. Looks like a good one. Those are the big 2. After that the draft was more about finding quality minor leaguers who could surprise and just have on hand for depth. I have pretty good vibes about our 3rd rounder Ashton Anderson. Great centerfield defense and a lethal combination of power and speed. Just needs to work on his contact skills and he could be a gem. We could go on and on but if you are curious just hit up Leroy. He knows the system inside and out."
GM Vancouver Mounties

Return to “Vancouver Mounties”