GM: Aaron Wharram

Moderator: Knucklehead254

bschr682
Ex-GM

Post by bschr682 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:23 pm

GM: " Another odd week. Lost the finale against Valencia, still won that series though, took 3 of 4 from San Fernando but then lost the first 2 games in our current series with Long Beach. Both games being one run affairs. In fact that loss to Valencia to start the week was also a one run affair. So yea I mean I guess it was improvement over last week but clearly our bullpen is kind of snake bit right now. Its a long season though. "

Charron: " Not a lot of talk about Daniel Pepper these days outside of him clubbing that 300th homer and that shouldn't be happening. He's hitting nearly .350 and on pace for over 40 homeruns. He is an absolute beast right now. Definitely playing like a man who knows he will be a free agent this offseason haha. "

GM: " Yes Guy, Pepper has been a machine at the plate. It is quite unfortunate that we can't come to some agreement to keep him in Vancouver but he is set on getting another monster long term contract. We will of course do our due diligence and keep the lines of communication open but at this rate he is going to easily have some teams willing to toss a mega contract his way with the way he is playing. "

Renfork: " Mahad Einan also continues to be impressive. Its always dicey throwing big money at foreign league players coming over but he has been worth every penny so far. "

GM: " I agree Niles. He's really giving Phil Cole a run for his money for the staff ace title. "

Sullivan: " I'd like to also point out the contributions of our rule 5 guys. Isaac Emmott has been very versatile and a positive contributor in the field and Felix Ladaga has been a legitimate threat at the plate. A rule 5 draftee on pace for 3 war? I think thats very impressive. "

GM: " Absolutely right Ms. Sullivan. Couldn't have said it better myself. "

Jenkins: "Llllleeeeerrrrroooooooyyyyy Jjjjjeeeennnnkkkkiiiinnnnnnssss!"

GM: " Yes yes Leroy. The draft is very near. We are doing a lot of scouting right now. Not much happening down in the minors until the conclusion of the draft. Until then just relax Leroy. Alright folks I'm out of here to keep working on that draft list. "
GM Vancouver Mounties

Lane
GB: Vice Commissioner

Re: 2052.11

Post by Lane » Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:57 pm

Pepper is stupid good
Stephen Lane
Vice Commissioner / Historian
General Manager, Long Beach Surfers
Since 2026

Ex-GM, Amsterdam Neptunes, 2025 EBA Champions

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic