GM: Aaron Wharram

Moderator: Knucklehead254

bschr682
Ex-GM

Post by bschr682 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:59 pm

GM: " Now that my hangover has cleared, I feel pretty good. Nice and optimistic. Lets look forward shall we? "

Renfork: "Well no way Phil Cole struggles that badly all year long. With Carlos Silva logging more innings and maybe some growth from Sam Fisher, I could see the rotation being much better. "

GM: "Thats the way management is currently leaning. We do have the cap space available though so we will definitely monitor the market. If we can snag an upgrade we just might. None of our decent pitching prospects are anywhere near the big league level. "

Charron: " Well we definitely lost a lot of contributors through opt outs and some cuts you have made. Cesar Feliciana is gone. Luis Pena as well. Eduardo Garcia got traded. Mike Galloway was let go although that might be addition by subtraction. Ramiro Hernandez will also be missing. Thats a lot of guys who started a lot of games. Reinforcements are definitely needed. "

GM: " Right you are Guy. We already have some irons in the fire in that department. We are currently looking to upgrade the DH slot, 1B slot and 3B slot. Whether we upgrade anything else will depend on how the market shakes out. "

Jenkins: "Llllleeeeerrrrroooooooyyyyy Jjjjjeeeennnnkkkkiiiinnnnnnssss!"

GM: " I don't know what to tell you Leroy. Perhaps we can dip into the international market this year to add some talent to the minor league system? We aren't actively looking to sell much at the big league level so the minors might just be what they are until the draft anyway. "

Sullivan: " Would you say in a general sense that you plan to compete this year or will you be looking to move vets and get younger? "

GM: " Good question Ms. Sullivan. I can say that depended entirely on what Daniel Pepper did. He opted in and so we are going to try to make a run at it. If things look bad early on perhaps we will end up looking to sell but right now the plan is to make a playoff push. Well with that I'm off to monitor the market. Free agency is going to be wild this year folks. Very exciting if nothing else. "
GM Vancouver Mounties

Return to “Vancouver Mounties”