GM: Aaron Wharram

Moderator: Knucklehead254

bschr682
Ex-GM

Post by bschr682 » Tue May 10, 2022 9:41 pm

GM: " Well I called that. Was really hoping we'd snag at least one win but oh well. Lets look at the bright side. 90 wins. Playoff appearance. Fan interest on the rise. Good stuff. "

Sullivan: " How do you feel about all the uncertainty with upcoming player options and opt outs.? "

GM: " Thanks for raining on my parade Ms. Sullivan. Yes all the team options aren't exactly ideal but it is what it is at this point. For now we wait and see what happens. Speculating will only get us into trouble. "

Renfork: " Any plans to add to the pitching staff this offseason? "

GM: " Well Niles as I said we can't really speculate about much at this point until we see the aftermath from all the contract uncertainty. "

Charron: " What will you do if Daniel Pepper does opt out? At this point he is clearly the face of the team. "

GM: " Really Guy? Were you not listening at all? We can't get ahead of ourselves here. Of course we don't want him to opt out but we have no control over it at this point. "

Jenkins: "Llllleeeeerrrrroooooooyyyyy Jjjjjeeeennnnkkkkiiiinnnnnnssss!"

GM: " You too Leroy? Again we don't know what any potential call up situations will look like until we see the aftermath. Do I think that we will see Sam Fisher in the big leagues next season? Yes I do but again only if things break a certain way. I don't want to start making plans until we know with certainty what our cap situation is and who is still on the team. Now if that's the only question I'm going to be getting, I'll see myself out and we will reconvene once the offseason officially begins. "
GM Vancouver Mounties

Return to “Vancouver Mounties”