GM: Aaron Wharram

Moderator: Knucklehead254

bschr682
Ex-GM

Post by bschr682 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:43 am

GM: "Alright lets get on with this. "

Sullivan: "Where have you been?! Its been over a month since we've heard from you."

GM: "Quite accurate Ms. Sullivan. I've been here watching this clown show just like you have been. I just don't understand it. On paper we are clearly not this bad. If you look at all the players' stat lines individually we are not this bad. When you watch the games, we actually are this bad. I just don't know what to do anymore. I didn't want to make any panic moves so I've only been fiddling on the edges. Minor stuff. Picking up Hsiao for free and sending Brace to the minors to put his head back on straight. Things like that. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears. "

Renfork: "We need an ace. The bullpen is fine. The pitching in general is fine. What we lack is that one big arm that can set the tone for a series or stop a losing streak from starting to drag on. Go get one."

GM: "That's probably the smartest thing I've ever heard you say. I completely agree with the sentiment. Childress was supposed to be that but his injury may have ended that. We have hope that maybe Barron grows into that. Or else theres Sahir and some other guys in the pipeline but yea we don't have our version of a Wullenwebber right now and it shows. "

Charron: "The offense is lackluster as well. We don't have that scary bat that sets a tone on that end either."

GM: " Right you are Guy. Castillo and Ramirez are as great and steady as they come but they don't single handedly drive the offense. We are hoping Yanez, Martinez or Garcia grows into that but so far it hasn't happened. "

Jenkins: "Llllleeeeerrrrroooooooyyyyy Jjjjjeeeennnnkkkkiiiinnnnnnssss!"

GM: " Yes Leroy I know we have a couple interesting bats in the minors but none of them are going to turn this ship around by themselves. Hinkle and Brodt are just about ready but unless they grow past what the scouts tell me, they will be solid but not superstars. Alright I need a drink. Maybe I'll just throw caution to the wind and make a big trade to shake things up."
GM Vancouver Mounties

7teen
BBA GM

Re: 2048.10

Post by 7teen » Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:18 am

Can I copy this TN and paste it into mine since you mentioned 3 guys on my roster now?

I may have to blame the trade on Kate. I'd feel too dirty to negotiate with Vancouver.
Chris Wilson

LB Surfers 95-96
FL Pac Champs: 95

Madison Wolves 99-2039
JL MW: 99-2009, 17, 20, 21
JL WC: 12
JL: 01, 04, 09, 12
FL Heartland: 32
FL WC: 31, 33
BBA Champs: 04, 09

Portland Lumberjacks 2040-
FL Pacific: 50