GM: Aaron Wharram

Moderator: Knucklehead254

bschr682
Ex-GM

Post by bschr682 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:41 pm

GM: "Hello everyone. Exciting times. Season is under way. Lets get to it!"

Jenkins: "Llllleeeeeerrrrrrroooooooooyyyyyyyy Jjjeeeennnnkkkkiiiinnnnsss!!"

GM: "Hell yea Leroy. Brodt and Hinkle killed it this week in AA. Brodt in particular was amazing. We are very excited about his future. Barron got roughed up a bit but we know he will be fine. Hani Goddard threw a no hitter in AAA. Palmer Eveland down in A threw 7 innings of shutout baseball. Great stuff down in the minors. "

Renfork: "Rumor has it Barron is quite upset about that demotion and it may be affecting his game."

GM: "It'll be fine Niles. He'll be up to AAA soon. Its just a numbers game early on and we are giving looks to many people. "

Renfork: "The bullpen was atrocious. You spent a lot of money supposedly improving that. Any comment? "

GM: "Yea. Don't get your undies in a bunch. We had a ton of arms up for spring training so there is still a bit of rust to get knocked off by the vets that didn't pitch much. I'm not concerned at all. We also just added Jose Ordonez on a one year deal. He will really solidify the pen. Very happy with that. "

Charron: "Fernando Castillo got off to a hot start. Did anyone else impress you this week?"

GM: "You ain't kidding Guy. 4 homeruns for Castillo with an OPS over 1000. Very fine work. The batter who impressed me most was Jesus Cortes. He's on the team to be the right handed hitting part of a centerfield platoon. So its not often we face enough lefties to get him a lot of work but we faced 3 this week and Cortes did very well. 2 HR and an OPS over 1600? Epic. And it was great to see Luis Pena have a solid start to the season. Nothing flashy but just real solid."

Sullivan: "The OSA predictions are finalized and out. They have us at 88 wins and narrowly missing a wild card slot. Comments?"

GM: "Yes Ms. Sullivan I noticed that. The predictions are interesting to look at but I tend not to pay them any attention. There are just too many variables in the season to be actually accurate. For now I know the team went 3-3 this week, actually the entire organization played .500 this week, and we had no major injuries. In fact Pete Brace comes off the IL and that should be a nice little boost. I have to run. We shall chat next week."
GM Vancouver Mounties

Return to “Vancouver Mounties”