r/VANMounties: Operation Jigsaw (2043.8)

GM: Aaron Wharram

Moderator: Knucklehead254

StormZ_23
Ex-GM

r/VANMounties: Operation Jigsaw (2043.8)

Post by StormZ_23 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:28 pm

r/VANMounties · Posted by u/arealperson604 3 hours ago Image Image

Operation Jigsaw: A Leaked Mounties Plan to Take Down Portland

So, if you remember my post from a couple of days ago, you would remember that I showcased some leaked documents that show the financial state of the team. If you want to know more, look at the post. But just a quick TL;DR: the Mounties are projected to eventually make some losses and they could move the team because of it, at least that's my theory.

That brings us to today. Today, after looking more into these leaked files, I found one file that was hidden deep. This file is known as "Operation Jigsaw". Basically, it's not much of a plan, rather it's a few bullet points that show the team's intention to ruin the Portland Lumberjacks. How would they do this? It doesn't really say. All the document says is that the Mounties are looking for a way to take down Portland through their organization. Maybe the Mounties sent an intern with the sole mission of getting the organization's trust? Did they tell hackers to infiltrate the Lumberjacks' system?

My theory is kinda crazy. You guys know how we don't know who originally leaked all of this information about the Mounties? My theory is that the Mounties may have leaked the documents themselves in order to blame the Lumberjacks. I know it's crazy and I will have to look more into it. My follow up to this theory will be up sometime soon.

291 Comments · Give Award · Share · Save · Hide · Report

Sort By Best

Route1 314 points · 3 hours ago
WOW. That would actually be insane. I can't wait to see your follow up to this post.

----arealperson604 153 points · 3 hours ago
----Yep, should be up sometime soon.

ChannelChaser 299 points · 3 hours ago
If this is true, I wonder how the league will respond to it? Suspensions? Firings?

----arealperson604 219 points · 3 hours ago
----That is a very good question. It's possible that there will be some suspensions or even firings because of this.

BrewsterFan316 156 points · 3 hours ago
So, does this mean that the leaked documents about relocation were false? How does that play into this?

----arealperson604 121 points · 3 hours ago
----I actually don't really know. That's an interesting question. I'm sure that I'll touch on that in the follow up post later this week.

TikTokGod -92 points · 3 hours ago
Come on Portland, get rid of the scum in this franchise.

----arealperson604 164 points · 3 hours ago
----Like I said in the last post, your name is TikTokGod. Your opinion is invalid. I hope the mods ban you.
Taylor Bettencourt
Vancouver Mounties GM (2036 - Present)

2041 Frick League GM of the Year
2041 FL Pacific Champions

7teen
BBA GM

Re: r/VANMounties: Operation Jigsaw (2043.8)

Post by 7teen » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:10 pm

I think TikTokGod is the only logical person in this Reddit thread! Haha
Chris Wilson

LB Surfers 95-96
FL Pac Champs: 95

Madison Wolves 99-2039
JL MW: 99-2009, 17, 20, 21
JL WC: 12
JL: 01, 04, 09, 12
FL Heartland: 32
FL WC: 31, 33
BBA Champs: 04, 09