The Vancouver Times - Issue 1, 2036

GM: Aaron Wharram

Moderator: Knucklehead254

StormZ_23
Ex-GM

The Vancouver Times - Issue 1, 2036

Post by StormZ_23 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:10 pm

Welcome to the new era in Vancouver!

This is the new source for all your Vancouver Mounties interviews, rumors, news stories, and much more. To start off this new era in Vancouver, we caught up with the new man in charge, Taylor Bettencourt. While Taylor is going to be enter as the youngest GM in the league, he shows a passion for creating the best team possible and the willingness to wait and learn during his tenure in Vancouver.

Now, we mentioned we caught up with Taylor and we asked him a few questions. When asked about what the future holds for this organization, he stated "Well, it's been far too long since this fan base has seen postseason success. We are committed to this city and have the hopes to bring that trophy back to Vancouver in the near future." Next, we asked about the farm system and what is to come in the minors and he said "We have some very intriguing guys down on the farm right now. Of course some will pan out and some will not, however I trust our scouting team to the fullest extent that we can find some gems in the draft and during free agency." The final question we asked Taylor was how he liked the city. He responded by saying "It is a very fun city to live in so far. I've only been here a few days but I can tell I will like it here. I am from San Diego, California so the coldness will take some getting used to, but this should be a good place to live in."

We hope to talk to some Mounties players and coaches at some point before the start of next season. For now, Vancouver fans should be excited to have Taylor at the GM role. These next few years should be very interesting.
Taylor Bettencourt
Vancouver Mounties GM (2036 - Present)

2041 Frick League GM of the Year
2041 FL Pacific Champions

Spiccoli
Ex-GM

Re: The Vancouver Times - Issue 1, 2036

Post by Spiccoli » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:46 pm

:plus1:

Maybe you can trade Zamora back to me.

I dealt him in a desperate attempt to find a RF.

Not a smart move, though we did make the playoffs.
Scott Piccoli GM Twin Cities

Ted
Ex-GM

Re: The Vancouver Times - Issue 1, 2036

Post by Ted » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:49 am

Good start. Keep it up!
Ted Schmidt
Twin Cities Typing Nightmares(2044-present)
California Crusaders (2021-2038)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Vancouver Mounties”