Santa Clarita Valley Journal | Stars Obtain New Team Trainer (56.02)

GM: Gregg Greenhouse

Moderator: DugoutDesperado

mragland
Ex-GM

Santa Clarita Valley Journal | Stars Obtain New Team Trainer (56.02)

Post by mragland » Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:04 pm

Santa Clarita Valley Journal
Vicente Lamb, Stars Reporter
November 21, 2055

VALENCIA –The Valencia Stars announced today the hiring of new team trainer and physician, Dr. Stan Spivey. Originally from Israel, Spivey and his family have been living in Houston, Texas, where he has practiced orthopedic medicine for the last eight years.

The forty year-old Spivey specializes in the treatment and prevention of motion injuries, particularly with respect to the arm and shoulder. In brief comments to the press, Spivey mentioned that he is firmly of the belief that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Spivey acknowledged that he still has "a bit to learn" about post-operational rehabilitation, as that had not been a focus of his studies or practice up to this point. Nevertheless, he expressed his desire to broaden his knowledge base with respect to all aspects of the job.

A product of the UCLA Sports Medicine Fellowship Program, Spivey mentioned that he and his family were eager to return to the Los Angeles area and that he sought out the position with the Stars with great enthusiasm. "This is a dream job for me," said Spivey. "I look forward to working with the staff here and hope that I can keep the players out of the operating theater and on the field of play where they belong."
Morris Ragland
President, Baseball Ops, Beirut Cedars (8/25/46 - 10/23/47)
President, Baseball Ops, Valencia Stars (10/24/2047 - 11/06/2058)
1005-974 Lifetime Record
2048 Caleca Winner

"Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm." - W. Churchill

Dington
GB: Recruiting & Development Director

Re: Santa Clarita Valley Journal | Stars Obtain New Team Trainer (56.02)

Post by Dington » Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:09 pm

Much needed in Valencia.
Nashville Bluebirds GM
HOW I BUILD A WINNING TEAM <---Click
Kuwait City GM 2042-43
2043 UMEBA United Cup Champion*

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Valencia Stars”