Tropics News 2059.26

GM: James Walker

Moderator: Jwalk100

Jwalk100
GB: FL Pacific Division Director

Tropics News 2059.26

Post by Jwalk100 » Sun May 26, 2024 4:42 pm

The Hawaii Tropics make a quick trip to San Fernando for three-game series with the Bears. The Bears have made playoff runs in 2057 and 2058 but have struggled out the gate this season. They dropped two games in Hawaii in April and need a series win to stay in the division and wildcard races.

The Tropics offense puts up a six spot in the 4th inning and take Game 1 of the series. Carlos Sanchez and Felipe Hernandez collected three hits apiece with Hernandez driving in two runs and Sanchez one. Jake Diamond added a solo homer for the Trops. Hawaii starter Utbah ‘Crawdad Me’ bin Muta pitched seven innings allowing two runs on three hits to earn Player of the Game. He walked three and fanned five as he improvs to 3-2 with a 2.70 ERA.

Hawaii wins 8-2.

The Bears pummel Hawaii pitching scoring 13 runs on 11 hits to even the series 1-1. Trops hurler John Moore stumbled through 3.1 innings allowing four runs (one earned) in four hits and four walks. He falls to 2-3 with a 6.07 ERA. RF Luis Ricciardi gets the Tropics Player of the Game going 3 for 3 at the plate with a walk, a double (4) and scored a run.

San Fernando wins 13-2.

Hawaii’s Gerardo Rea dominated the Bears lineup allowing just four hits and struck out five in 7.1 innings to improve to 5-2 while earning Player of the Game. Jake Diamond provided all the offense the Trops would need with a two-run homer (8) in the 3rd inning.

Hawaii wins 2-0.

The Tropics win the series 2-1.

GM Jim Walkers said, “Our defense is good but will implode in a game and cost us a win.”
ImageImageImageImageImage

BaseClogger
BBA GM

Re: Tropics News 2059.26

Post by BaseClogger » Sun May 26, 2024 5:28 pm

This is how it’s gone for me. I draw even on runs in a series despite losing 2 of 3 because I score big in one game.
San Fernando Bears GM since 2051

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Hawaii Tropics”