2037.01 - Willie Hudson's NEW Reality

GM: James Walker

Moderator: Jwalk100

mikeb41
Ex-GM

2037.01 - Willie Hudson's NEW Reality

Post by mikeb41 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:59 pm

A few weeks ago, I was assigned to follow Willie Hudson as he learned his dream of becoming a BBA high level executive was really not the reality he thought it would be.

He was sent off to Manama, to help guide the Pearls and possibly be a part of a championship contender.

When I got back from my visit, and left Willie in Manama - I was met by two BBA top level executives.

"So, did he buy it?" they asked me as if I knew what they spoke of.

I replied puzzled, "I'm sorry, did he by what?"

These two men were sure I was in on whatever the basis of their question was.

"You know, the whole UMEBA thing. Willie bought it right? What happened when you told him he had to fly right back to the states?"

I started to get annoyed, though my confusion likely masked that sentiment. "I'm sorry but I don't know what you mean. If you're asking me if Willie is in Manama, then yes he is. "

The two young executives looked like they had seen a ghost.

Their laughter stopped, and one of them slapped me on the shoulder and told me they knew I was messing with them and to have Willie call them for drinks to make it up to him.

It was at this point that I began connecting the dots a bit. I asked "Wait, you guys sent him to Manama? And he isn't really supposed to be there?"

They threatened that if I told anybody their name they would kick the you know what out of me. But yes, they confirmed that they had heard how dumb Willie was so when they heard he was in the running for the job in Hawaii they sent him off to Manama instead as a prank, and apparently expected a message from them to be received on Willie's email the day he got there. The only problem is, Willie likely has not figured out how to operate his email yet.

So now, as I type here today I am headed BACK to Manama where I will deliver the news to Willie himself that he's actually about to become the VP of Baseball Operations for the Hawaii Tropics.

Ted
Ex-GM

Re: 2037.01 - Willie Hudson's NEW Reality

Post by Ted » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:12 pm

Nice.
Ted Schmidt
Twin Cities Typing Nightmares(2044-present)
California Crusaders (2021-2038)

RonCo
GB: JL Frontier Division Director

Re: 2037.01 - Willie Hudson's NEW Reality

Post by RonCo » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:17 pm

Heh. Well done.
GM: Bikini Krill
Nothing Matters But the Pacific Pennant
Roster

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Hawaii Tropics”