Moderator: shoeless.db

shoeless.db
BBA GM

50.01 Taking a Shoeless

Post by shoeless.db » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:06 am

Gweneveveveveverre Kattlicac
Self-Checkout Clerk
Walmazon Super Center

I am so proud of this fanbase right now. Like, I was just talking to Janice who typically works down in checkout six, but Gary our stupid PIC made her work in twelve today, so now it's like, you know, really hard to talk with her when we get a break from these human cattle trains in our lines. Anyway, like I said, I'm just so proud of Mad Pope fans. Like, I'd like to see a total boycott of all home games until Shoeless is inevitably fired, but it was still, I don't know, like great and stuff to see the Basilica filled to only half capacity for the second game of the season. It reminded me a lot of church at St. Peter and Paul's, like almost every Sunday. Nobody likes you, Father Tim!

Anywho, my break is almost up and I still have to run to the bathrooms to take a quick Shoeless. So, like, nobody go to the games, ok? I mean, I'll feel bad for the players, because I know what it's like to have terrible managers and stuff (Screw you, Gary!), but, like we're watching you from home, you know. Especially, you, Dallas Dixon. Me and Janice are still waiting for him to take us up on, you know, stuff. That boy can play on my second bases all day long.

Fire Shoeless!
Sacramento Mad Popes (unretired)
-- Vic Caleca Team News Award Winner 2052
-- BBA Champion 2053
-- Pacific Champs 2040, 2042, 2043, 2047, 2048, 2049, 2051, 2053, 2054
Life is a bit more beautiful when time is measured by the half inning rather than the half hour.

Return to “Sacramento Mad Popes”