Moderator: shoeless.db

shoeless.db
BBA GM

46.10 Fragile

Post by shoeless.db » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:35 pm

Donald Theodore Donalds
Warehouse Manager
fireshoeless.com

The other day we got this pallet sitting on our dock. No one knows where the damn thing came from, but it's sitting there with a monster box on it. Bigger than a refrigerator box. You know, huge. A monster. But with "FRAGILE" stamped all over the thing. Now, I'm no dummy. I'm not opening no box I don't know where it's from. Maybe we have to send that thing down the road and now we have to repackage the whole thing cause we cut it open like we're some slashers in a horror flick. No, sir. Not me. So we just let the thing sit there.

After some time the damn thing just keeps getting in the way of our normal shipments. You know, we got quite a run of receiving in and sending out a ton of fireshoeless merch. The damn guy, that shoeless, has been a frickin' whirlwind of winning pull-tabs for all of us down here. He's making us a shit-ton of money. Boat loads. Anyway, I'm getting pretty damn fed up with moving that big box around on its pallet all god damn day, so I just get out my cutter and start ripping that box apart. I didn't give two shits anymore. I wanted it out of the warehouse.

You won't believe what was in there. Just a big damn rock with a Polaroid taped on with some duct tape. Now, that Polaroid blew my damn mind. Here's a picture of our stupid gm standing on some vacation down in the Bahamas with our brand new relief pitcher next to him. You know, that Ike Kocher guy just standing there next to Shoeless with frickin' flip flops and some swim trunks with surfboards all over it. Now, the most damning thing of it all was someone wrote underneath Kocher, like they wanted to make sure we knew the gig, they wrote 'son' in a black Sharpie. And under Shoeless, they wrote 'dad'.

That no good idiot of a GM went full frickin' Nepo on this organization. He traded away two nice looking pitchers in Matt Spencer and Fernando Bruno to bring in his frickin' nipple suckin' son. All I can say is Kocher better keep his damn head down and pitch his ass off or he'll be suspect #2 in the Mad Popes murder trial right behind his balls-lickin' father.

Fire Shoeless.
Sacramento Mad Popes
-- Vic Caleca Team News Award Winner 2052
-- BBA Champion 2053
— The Heartland Sucks
-- Pacific Champs 2040, 2042, 2043, 2047, 2048, 2049, 2051, 2053, 2054, 2058
Life is a bit more beautiful when time is measured by the half inning rather than the half hour.

GoldenOne
Ex-GM

Re: 46.10 Fragile

Post by GoldenOne » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:10 pm

I was expecting this TN to be in Italian.....you know, frag-ill-le. That's Italian, right?

(Please tell me you get the reference.)
Brett "The Brain" Golden
GM: Nashville Goats 2034-2039 (The Plan® was working when I left!)
GM: Charlotte Cougars 2040-2052
GM: Rocky Mountain Oysters 2053-2057
2056 BBA Champions!

"Tonight, we take over the world!"
-- The Brain

CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

Re: 46.10 Fragile

Post by CTBrewCrew » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:04 am

GoldenOne wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:10 pm
I was expecting this TN to be in Italian.....you know, frag-ill-le. That's Italian, right?

(Please tell me you get the reference.)
Lol - me also...but the post was saved with the use of “Balls-licking-father”

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Sacramento Mad Popes”