Moderator: shoeless.db

shoeless.db
BBA GM

The Vatican's Library; Minor League Personnel of the Year, 2040

Post by shoeless.db » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:04 pm

The Vatican's Library
Philosophy, Science, Theology, Ancient Secrets

California Crusader Minor League Personnel of the Year, 2040
Thirty-eight year coaching veteran, Pepe Pérez, led a talented group of misfits for the Compton Clash to a league best 97-43 record. His easy-going attitude and willingness to delegate important tasks to his hitting and pitching coaches propelled the Dominican native to lead another successful minor league campaign for the Crusader organization. Pérez joined the organization in 2027 as the manager for the AAA Clash City Rockers. He took over in Compton in 2039 after a slight personnel reshuffling just prior to the tenure of GM Shoeless. According to Triple P's top unpaid intern, Wasim Jeffers Jr., Pérez is considering retiring this offseason.

"I think I may be done," said Pérez. "I've chewed my last chaw. I've berated my last umpire. Time to pass the torch."

When asked about the possible departure of such a strong organizational manager, GM Shoeless stated: "We'd hate to see him go, but, well, we'll find a reliable replacement if we need to, either by promotion or from outside the organization."
Sacramento Mad Popes
-- Vic Caleca Team News Award Winner 2052
-- BBA Champion 2053
— The Heartland Sucks
-- Pacific Champs 2040, 2042, 2043, 2047, 2048, 2049, 2051, 2053, 2054, 2058
Life is a bit more beautiful when time is measured by the half inning rather than the half hour.

Return to “Sacramento Mad Popes”