GM: Doug Olmsted

Moderator: shoeless.db

shoeless.db
BBA GM

PPP; We Got the Crunch 2040.4

Post by shoeless.db » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:52 pm

Popes Playing Pepper
with Sai and Aarav

AARAV -- Welcome to Triple P. I'm your host, Aarav Patil. Sai Ahuji could not be with us tonight.

WASIM -- ***cough***

AARAV -- Oh, sorry. Whatever. Wasim Jeffers Jr. is here, too.

WASIM -- Thanks, Aarav. It's a pleasure to be --

AARAV -- Stop. It's my show. Just don't talk, ok?

WASIM -- Ok ... I guess.

AARAV -- Tonight's top story: Due to some impeccable reporting on my part, I'm able to let you in on some breaking news out of Crusader-Land. The California organization, led by the man-idiot, GM Shoeless, hired the Crusader's all-time single-season saves record-holder, Skip "Crunchy" Glendenning as the new pitching coach for AAA Clash City.

Skip Glendenning

WASIM -- Impeccable reporting? We all read it on the Tweeter and the Book of Faces and the Dit of Red.

AARAV -- Is this what you're going to do -- steal my moment? I sat next to that imbecile, Sai, for years, waiting for my chance to run this damn show, and, during my first real go at it, you think you need to run that stupid yapper of yours. You're an intern, Wasim. You're a nothing! Just sit there quietly and look like the complete failure you are.

WASIM -- Failure? Failure? Are you effing kidding me right now? This is just my damn side gig. It's a hobby for me. In my real work-life, I'm the top plastic surgeon in the entire Sacramento metropolitan area. I touched more breasts before lunch today than you have your entire worthless life. Failure? You're the damn failure.

AARAV -- Wait. You're the guy behind Plastic Fantastic? Didn't you just do some work on the new GM in Las Vegas? What did he have done anyway?

WASIM -- I can't divulge. That's a HIPAA violoation, but let's just say he'll finally fit into the Showgirl costume he's had hiding in his closet for some time now.

AARAV -- Fascinating.

WASIM -- Should we maybe get back to the Crunchy hiring?

AARAV -- Yeah, sure. Glendenning spent the majority of his career as a closer in Valencia, but ultimately ended up in the California organization after GM Shoeless reached out to Valencia brass to assure no hard feelings.

WASIM -- He did? He really asked them?

AARAV -- I guess. Well, let's hope ole' Crunchy can teach our guys down in Clash City some secrets. Thanks for joining us today. This has been Triple P with Aarav. Stay classy, Sacramento.
Sacramento Mad Popes
-- Vic Caleca Team News Award Winner 2052
-- BBA Champion 2053
— The Heartland Sucks
-- Pacific Champs 2040, 2042, 2043, 2047, 2048, 2049, 2051, 2053, 2054, 2058
Life is a bit more beautiful when time is measured by the half inning rather than the half hour.

jleddy
Ex-GM

Re: PPP; We Got the Crunch 2040.4

Post by jleddy » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:40 pm

What I would give to see Fiscus and Aarav in a room together...
"My $#!? doesn't work in the playoffs." - Billy Beane Joe Lederer

RonCo
GB: JL Frontier Division Director

Post by RonCo » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:09 pm

Nice hire.
GM: Bikini Krill
Nothing Matters But the Pacific Pennant
Roster

bschr682
Ex-GM