Moderator: shoeless.db

Ted
Ex-GM

Crusaders News! 2038.3 From a Car!

Post by Ted » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:04 pm

They Said it Shouldn't be Done!
Same in game date as the last one, 2037
Offen Sichtlich der Kuntsgriff

Okay ... so maybe Offie didn't math how long it takes for his friends to get from the restaurant to his friend's house properly. Good thing he lives in temperate California and not in the midwest, where I hear its 20 below freezing right now....

Hmm ... Ill just have another beer and finish this news later. Because i want to. Not because my fingers are too cold to type.

Hooooookay. So ... Offie wouldn't be doing his job a the official blogger of the California Crusaders if he didn't mention that Miguel Ramos won the 2037 Frick Nebraska award. Hooray! At one point some were debating whether the only question was whether or not Ramos would be unanimous. He wasn't. After five brilliant months. So incredible. Sublime even, Ramos turned in a replacement level September to the tune of a 4.02 ERA, a 5.67 FIP, 8 home runs allowed, 14 BB, 33 K's in 31.1 innings. Yikes. Good thing his lead on the award was so gargantuan by that point..... How Offie? How do you consistently turn positives into downers? Okay! We'll do better. Miguel Ramos won a great award! He was the sixth Crusader to do so and the first since Cisco Morales in 2032. Go Miguel! Go Crusaders!
Ted Schmidt
Twin Cities Typing Nightmares(2044-present)
California Crusaders (2021-2038)

Return to “Sacramento Mad Popes”