New Management Unhappy!/Daily I.Q. 98.2

GM: Fred Holmes

Moderator: Rubaboo

paul j kiggins
Ex-GM

New Management Unhappy!/Daily I.Q. 98.2

Post by paul j kiggins » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:32 pm

Image SP Arturo Garza

Rookie prospect SP Garza got his feet wet in the "Big Leagues" going 0-1 with a 6 era in front of the home crowd as the Barnstormers started the 1998 season 3-5(3.5BG) in the Midwest."We are still trying to put the pieces together," a unhappy GM Kiggins said this morning.The team was to have a day off but the new GM held two workouts today as the team gets ready for a four game series with theTalons."If they want a job here they had better get their act together or i'll tear this team down and start all over," The new Skipper was heard to say.The Barnstormers hitting is not that bad(4th) but again starting pitching seems to be terrible.Only SP Russell Vanness(1-1) has a victory after the first sim , $7,000,000 SP Pat Combs pitched well in 1 game ,hammered in the other while SP 33 yr old Shawn Hillegas has been told he's out the door at the end of the season. Also receiving bad news was 1B Sean Bockus(.301/12/81,1997) as rookie 1B Lee "LION KING" Seung-Yeopwill get the bulk of playing time.The Barnstormers introduced the newest team member INF Pat Listach a solid back up with great speed and who is also a switch-hitter.

Image SS Kenji Masaki(.424/2/8)

The 24 yr old switch hitting shortstop coming off a .300 season in 97 is off to a fine start and leads the team in hitting while power hitting 2B Lance Pere (.290/3/4) leads the team in home runs along with 3B Jake Mills
(.333/3/8).It has been reported the Management and Mills are trying to hammer out an extension.

Rumors have been flying around the with the back up at 1B and the outfield Management will be moving either 1B/OF J. Johnson or 1B/OF J.Wortman.

EchoesIE
Ex-GM

Re: New Management Unhappy!/Daily I.Q. 98.2

Post by EchoesIE » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:35 pm

Mmm, 1B John Johnston. Be some hungry teams for him I think.
Josh Cornel - Hawaii Tropics GM
Your MBBA Marketing Director

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mexico City Aztecs”