GM: Mike Simon

Moderator: CTBrewCrew

CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

2059.02 - Wolves sign old CF

Post by CTBrewCrew » Fri May 03, 2024 1:02 pm

**FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE**

**Madison Wolves Secure Veteran Center Fielder Manuel Torres**

Madison, WI - January 1st, 2059 - The Madison Wolves are excited to announce the signing of veteran center fielder Manuel Torres. The 33-year-old outfielder brings a wealth of experience and talent to the team, bolstering their lineup and providing leadership both on and off the field.

Torres, known for his versatility and defensive prowess, has spent his career excelling in various roles across the outfield. With a career batting average of .227 and 192 home runs, Torres adds power and offensive firepower to the Wolves' lineup.

"Manuel Torres is a proven veteran who brings a winning mentality and invaluable experience to our team," said General Manager Mike Simon. "His ability to play multiple positions in the outfield, coupled with his offensive production, makes him a valuable asset for the Wolves as we push for postseason success."

Head Coach Will Myers echoed Simon's sentiments, praising Torres' leadership and work ethic. "Manuel Torres is the type of player who leads by example both on and off the field," said Myers. "His dedication to his craft and his commitment to winning will be instrumental in shaping our team's culture and success moving forward."

Torres, joining the Wolves after stints with various teams in the league, expressed his excitement about joining the Madison community and contributing to the team's success.

"I am thrilled to be joining the Madison Wolves and becoming part of such a storied franchise," said Torres. "I am committed to giving my all every time I step onto the field and helping the Wolves bring a championship to this great city."

With the addition of Manuel Torres, the Madison Wolves strengthen their roster and position themselves as contenders in the upcoming season.

For media inquiries, please contact:
Hank.Venture@MadisonWolves.com
MediaReleations@MadisonWolves.com
(608) 867-5309

### About the Madison Wolves

The Madison Wolves are a professional baseball team known for their competitive spirit and dedication to excellence. They compete in the Brewster Baseball Association and have a strong legacy of success both on and off the field. The Wolves are committed to fostering a sense of community and providing their fans with thrilling baseball experiences.

Return to “Madison Wolves”