2058.12 - Gerties Reacts to Wolves being eliminted

GM: Mike Simon

Moderator: CTBrewCrew

CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

2058.12 - Gerties Reacts to Wolves being eliminted

Post by CTBrewCrew » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:03 pm

Oh, sugar, let me tell you, my heart may be heavy with the news of the Wolves missing the playoffs yet again. But you know what they say – every cloud has a silver lining, and in this case, that silver lining goes by the name of Manobu Shimizu.

Sure, it's disappointing to see our boys fall short once more, but I can't help but feel a little flutter in my heart at the thought of all the extra time I'll get to spend with my favorite player. And let me tell you, I plan to be there for him in every way possible – offering a shoulder to lean on, a sympathetic ear, and maybe even a gentle massage to ease those aching muscles.

And it's not just Manobu who'll be receiving my tender loving care – oh no, anyone on the team who needs a little extra comfort and support will find me waiting with open arms. Whether it's a warm meal, a kind word, or a friendly hug (or a tuggie), I'll be there to provide whatever they need to get through this tough time.

So while the disappointment may linger, I take comfort in knowing that I'll be there to help my boys pick up the pieces and come back stronger than ever. After all, isn't that what being a fan is all about?

With love and support,
Gertie

Return to “Madison Wolves”