2058.11 - Madison Extends "The kid" Josh Clark

GM: Mike Simon

Moderator: CTBrewCrew

CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

2058.11 - Madison Extends "The kid" Josh Clark

Post by CTBrewCrew » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:09 pm

**FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE**

**Madison Wolves Secure Ace Pitcher Josh "Kid" Clark with a Six-Year Contract Extension Valued at $57.5 Million**

Madison, WI - July 29th, 2058 - The Madison Wolves are thrilled to announce the signing of ace pitcher Josh "Kid" Clark to a six-year contract extension worth a total of $57,500,000. The deal solidifies Clark's future with the Wolves and reinforces the team's commitment to building a championship-contending roster.

Clark, known for his dominant performances on the mound and leadership qualities, has been a cornerstone of the Wolves' pitching staff. With his exceptional pitch repertoire and unwavering competitive spirit, Clark has established himself as one of the top pitchers in the league.

"Josh 'Kid' Clark epitomizes excellence both on and off the field," said General Manager Mike Simon. "His dedication, work ethic, and leadership make him an invaluable asset to our organization. We are thrilled to have him continue wearing the Wolves uniform for the next six years."

In the 2058 season, Clark showcased his talent and resilience, making 25 starts and posting a 1-7 record with a stellar 3.03 ERA. Despite facing adversity, Clark demonstrated his ability to compete at the highest level and provided a stabilizing presence for the Wolves' pitching staff.

"Josh Clark is the epitome of a team leader," said Head Coach Will Myers. "His passion for the game and his commitment to excellence are unmatched. He sets the standard for our team both on and off the field, and we are fortunate to have him as a part of our organization." He is very popular around these parts, and I'm sure our fans are happy he will be sticking around.

Clark, who is highly regarded both locally and nationally, expressed his excitement about continuing his career with the Wolves and his dedication to bringing a championship to Madison.

"I am proud to call Madison my home, and I am honored to continue representing this city and its fans," said Clark. "I believe in the vision of this organization, and I am committed to doing everything in my power to help us achieve our ultimate goal of winning a championship."

With Clark's contract extension, the Madison Wolves reinforce their commitment to building a competitive team and position themselves for success in the seasons to come.

For media inquiries, please contact:
Hank.Venture@MadisonWolves.com
MediaReleations@MadisonWolves.com
(608) 867-5309

### About the Madison Wolves

The Madison Wolves are a professional baseball team known for their competitive spirit and dedication to excellence. They compete in the Brewster Baseball Association and have a strong legacy of success both on and off the field. The Wolves are committed to fostering a sense of community and providing their fans with thrilling baseball experiences.

Return to “Madison Wolves”