2058.10 - Wolves Extend Tyler Murray for 4 years

GM: Mike Simon

Moderator: CTBrewCrew

CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

2058.10 - Wolves Extend Tyler Murray for 4 years

Post by CTBrewCrew » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 pm

**FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE**

**Madison Wolves Extend Pitcher Tyler Murray with a Four-Year, $17.52 Million Deal**

Madison, WI - August 19th, 2058 - The Madison Wolves are excited to announce the contract extension of left-handed pitcher Tyler Murray, securing his services for the foreseeable future. The four-year deal, valued at $17,520,000, reflects the team's confidence in Murray's abilities and his integral role in the pitching rotation.

Murray, 29, was the first-round selection of the team in 2050, and has been a consistent performer for the Wolves, showcasing his impressive pitching repertoire and contributing to the team's success on the mound. With his strong left arm and reliable control, Murray has become a valuable asset in both starting and relief roles.

"Tyler Murray has been a reliable and versatile pitcher for our team," said General Manager Mike Simon. "His ability to pitch effectively in various situations has been instrumental to our success. We are thrilled to have him continue wearing the Wolves uniform for the next four years."

In his most recent season with the Wolves, Murray appeared in 24 games, making 15 starts and compiling a record of 5-5 with a 4.66 ERA. Despite facing challenges, Murray has demonstrated resilience and determination, earning the respect of his teammates and coaches.

"Tyler Murray is a consummate professional and a leader on our pitching staff," said Head Coach Will Myers. "His work ethic and dedication to his craft set a positive example for everyone in the clubhouse. We are confident that he will continue to be a key contributor to our team's success in the years to come."

Murray, known for his extreme groundball tendencies and impressive pitch repertoire, expressed his excitement about remaining with the Wolves and his commitment to helping the team achieve its goals.

"I am grateful for the opportunity to continue my career with the Madison Wolves," said Murray. "This organization has become like a second family to me, and I am proud to be a part of such a talented group of players and coaches. I look forward to contributing to our success and bringing a championship to Madison."

With Murray's contract extension, the Madison Wolves solidify their pitching rotation and reinforce their commitment to building a competitive team.

For media inquiries, please contact:
Hank.Venture@MadisonWolves.com
MediaReleations@MadisonWolves.com
(608) 867-5309

### About the Madison Wolves

The Madison Wolves are a professional baseball team known for their competitive spirit and dedication to excellence. They compete in the Brewster Baseball Association and have a strong legacy of success both on and off the field. The Wolves are committed to fostering a sense of community and providing their fans with thrilling baseball experiences.

Return to “Madison Wolves”