GM: Mike Simon

Moderator: CTBrewCrew

CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

2058.09 - Wolves Extend Manobu Shimizu

Post by CTBrewCrew » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:49 pm

**FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE**

**Madison Wolves Extend Manobu Shimizu with a Two-Year, $26 Million Deal**

Madison, WI - August 19th, 2058 - The Madison Wolves are thrilled to announce the contract extension of star first baseman Manobu Shimizu, solidifying his position with the team for another two years. The deal, valued at $26 million, reflects the Wolves' commitment to Shimizu and their confidence in his exceptional talent and leadership on and off the field.

Shimizu, a cornerstone player for the Wolves, has been an integral part of the team's success since joining the organization. With his exceptional batting prowess and defensive skills, Shimizu has consistently delivered outstanding performances, earning numerous accolades and recognition throughout his career.

General Manager Mike Simon expressed his delight at securing Shimizu's services for the foreseeable future, highlighting his invaluable contributions to the team's success.

"Manobu Shimizu is not only a phenomenal player but also a true leader in the clubhouse," said GM Simon. "His exceptional hitting ability and defensive prowess make him a vital asset to our team, and we are thrilled to have him continue to wear the Wolves uniform for the next two years. Shimizu's dedication, work ethic, and professionalism exemplify the values we strive for as an organization."

Head Coach Will Myers echoed GM Simon's sentiments, praising Shimizu's impact both on and off the field and emphasizing his importance to the team's continued success.

"Manobu Shimizu is the heart and soul of our team," said Coach Myers. "His consistent performance at the plate and his leadership in the clubhouse set the standard for excellence. Shimizu's presence on the field not only elevates our game but also inspires his teammates to strive for greatness. We are thrilled to have him remain a key part of our team moving forward."

Upon signing the extension, Shimizu expressed his gratitude for the opportunity to continue his career with the Wolves and reaffirmed his commitment to bringing success to the organization.

"I am honored and humbled to extend my journey with the Madison Wolves," said Shimizu. "This organization has become my home, and I am grateful for the unwavering support of the fans, my teammates, and the entire Wolves family. I am excited about the future and am committed to giving my all to help bring a championship to Madison."

With Shimizu's extension, the Madison Wolves reaffirm their commitment to building a competitive team and pursuing excellence on the field.

For media inquiries, please contact:
Hank.Venture@MadisonWolves.com
MediaReleations@MadisonWolves.com
(608) 867-5309

### About the Madison Wolves

The Madison Wolves are a professional baseball team known for their competitive spirit and dedication to excellence. They compete in the Brewster Baseball Association and have a strong legacy of success both on and off the field. The Wolves are committed to fostering a sense of community and providing their fans with thrilling baseball experiences.

Return to “Madison Wolves”