2058.07 - Gerties ASG beau

GM: Mike Simon

Moderator: CTBrewCrew

CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

2058.07 - Gerties ASG beau

Post by CTBrewCrew » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:12 pm

Well, well, well, would you look at that! My darling Manobu Shimizu has gone and done it again – made the All-Star game, and not just at his usual outfield position, oh no, but also at first base! My heart simply flutters at the thought of him stretching out those long, lean limbs over there at first base, ready to scoop up anything that comes his way.

And let me tell you, he’s more than earned his spot at first base this year. Just look at those stats – 24 home runs, 104 hits, and 65 RBIs? My goodness, those numbers are enough to make any girl weak in the knees! And let’s not forget that .369 batting average – talk about hitting it out of the park!

But it’s not just his stats that have caught my eye. No, sir, it’s the way he carries himself on the field – all grace and power, like a majestic stallion galloping across the diamond. And don’t even get me started on those biceps – I swear, they’re like two perfectly sculpted works of art!

Now, I know there’s stiff competition out there for the Silk Award at first base this year, but mark my words, Manobu Shimizu is the one who deserves to take home the prize. Just imagine him draped in silk, standing tall and proud on that stage, his chest puffed out and a gleam in his eye. Why, I’d give anything to see that sight!

So here’s to you, my dear Manobu – may you continue to dazzle us with your prowess on the field and your undeniable charm off of it. And if you ever need someone to polish those Silk Awards for you, well, you know where to find me!

Yours in admiration,
Gertie

Jwalk100
GB: FL Pacific Division Director

Re: 2058.07 - Gerties ASG beau

Post by Jwalk100 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:44 pm

I threw up a little in my mouth.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Madison Wolves”