Moderator: CTBrewCrew

CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

2057.03 - Madison Signs OF/DH Garry Mihalsky

Post by CTBrewCrew » Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:10 pm

[Press Release]

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Madison Wolves Bolster Lineup with Power-Hitting Outfielder/DH Garry Mihalsky

Madison, 01/01/2057 - The Madison Wolves proudly announce the signing of free-agent outfielder/designated hitter Garry Mihalsky to further strengthen their lineup. The seasoned veteran, known for his powerful bat and local popularity, has agreed to terms on an undisclosed contract. The signing was confirmed today by Mike Simon, General Manager of the Madison Wolves.

Garry Mihalsky, a well-known figure in the Madison area, brings a wealth of experience to the Wolves. Throughout his career, Mihalsky has demonstrated his ability to be a formidable force at the plate, earning the admiration of fans for his hitting prowess. In addition to his offensive capabilities, Mihalsky has established himself as a fan favorite, making him an ideal addition to the Wolves' roster.

"Adding Garry Mihalsky to our lineup is a significant move for the Madison Wolves. His power-hitting abilities and versatility as an outfielder and designated hitter will undoubtedly contribute to our team's success," stated Mike Simon, General Manager of the Madison Wolves. "Garry is not only a talented player but also someone with strong ties to the Madison community. We believe he will make an immediate impact both on and off the field."

Mihalsky's career stats underscore his consistent performance as a power hitter. With 158 home runs and a career slugging percentage of .497, he brings a valuable offensive presence to the Wolves. His defensive versatility, having played in various outfield positions, adds depth to the team's defensive capabilities.

Garry Mihalsky expressed his enthusiasm about joining the Madison Wolves, saying, "I'm thrilled to be joining the Wolves and playing for the community I call home. Madison has always been a special place for me, and I look forward to contributing to the team's success."

The Madison Wolves organization welcomes Garry Mihalsky and anticipates an exciting season with his impactful presence in the lineup.

For media inquiries, please contact:
Hank.Venture@MadisonWolves.com
MediaReleations@MadisonWolves.com
(608) 867-5309

### About the Madison Wolves

The Madison Wolves are a professional baseball team known for their competitive spirit and dedication to excellence. They compete in the Brewster Baseball Association and have a strong legacy of success both on and off the field. The Wolves are committed to fostering a sense of community and providing their fans with thrilling baseball experiences.

Return to “Madison Wolves”