2054.09 - John Maggard Player Diary - Year 2 Week 5

GM: Mike Simon

Moderator: CTBrewCrew

CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

2054.09 - John Maggard Player Diary - Year 2 Week 5

Post by CTBrewCrew » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:44 am

Hi there! My name is John Maggard and I am a 21 year old shortstop for the Burlington Big Eyed Fish, a Minor League Baseball team of the Madison Wolves. I was recently drafted in 2053 by the Madison Wolves and have been playing for the franchise for two years now. I have always loved the game of baseball, and I am so grateful for the opportunity to play professionally. It's been an exciting and challenging journey so far, and I wanted to document it by keeping a daily diary. I hope you enjoy reading about my experiences as I navigate life in the minor leagues and work towards my dream of making it to the big leagues.

May 5th, 2054

This week has been a rollercoaster ride for me and the Burlington Big Eye Fish. We played six games, won three, and lost three, but still, we managed to maintain our position in the second place in the division. The competition is intense, and every game is crucial. We played against St. Joseph Butchers, Trenton Generals, and New Bern Bears, and we gave our best in each game.

I feel honored to share that I have been named the franchise's #9 over prospect and the 4th overall rated non-pitcher rated prospect. It's a great feeling to be recognized for my hard work and dedication. I have always believed in my abilities and strived to be the best version of myself. It's a humbling experience to see my efforts paying off and being recognized by the franchise.

As for my performance on the field, I am satisfied with my weekly batting stats. I managed to get 12 hits, including five doubles and one homerun, and seven RBIs. However, my season stats are even more impressive. I have played 17 games and have 23 hits, including seven doubles, three homeruns, and 13 RBIs. I also have an impressive batting average of .377 and an on-base percentage of .412.

I am excited about the upcoming games and determined to help the team win the championship. I believe in our team's capabilities, and I know that together, we can achieve great things. Let's go Big Eye Fish!

Best regards,
John Maggard

Return to “Madison Wolves”