2054.06 - South Bends Curt Henderson throws no-no

GM: Mike Simon

Moderator: CTBrewCrew

CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

2054.06 - South Bends Curt Henderson throws no-no

Post by CTBrewCrew » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:22 pm

Madison Wolves Baseball Organization Announces Curt Henderson's No-Hitter against Mars Martians

Madison, WI - On April 14th, 2054, the Madison Wolves AAA club South Bend Proudest Monkeys celebrated an unforgettable moment in their history when Curt Henderson threw a no-hitter against the Mars Martians. It was only the third no-hitter in South Bend history and the first of Curt's career.

Curt Henderson, who is currently ranked the 51st prospect in the Baseball Association (BBA), pitched a masterful game, recording nine strikeouts and no hits over nine innings pitched. He faced 28 batters and threw an impressive 85 pitches, with 61 of those pitches being strikes. Curt's performance earned him the game score of 96 and Player of the Game award.

"It was an incredible feeling to throw a no-hitter," said Curt Henderson, "I felt like everything was clicking for me out there, and I had great support from my teammates. It's a dream come true to achieve such a milestone in my career, and I am excited for what's to come."

The last no-hitter thrown by a South Bend starting pitcher was back in 2043 by Jose Garcai against Death Valley. Curt's performance against the Mars Martians marks a significant moment for the South Bend Proudest Monkeys and the Madison Wolves organization as a whole.

Curt Henderson's outstanding season is continuing to impress baseball enthusiasts, as he holds a 2-1 record, a 1.54 ERA, and a .77 WHIP with a 9.6 K per 9 in 23.1 innings pitched. He has been a key player in his team's recent success, and his last two games have earned him the Player of the Game award.

Reflecting on his performance, Curt stated, "I felt most nervous during the seventh inning when I realized I was close to throwing a no-hitter. It was a nerve-wracking moment, but I was determined to focus on each pitch and trust my ability to finish strong."

The Madison Wolves Baseball Organization congratulates Curt Henderson on his no-hitter and looks forward to seeing his future success on the field.

trmmilwwi
BBA GM

Re: 2054.06 - South Bends Curt Henderson throws no-no

Post by trmmilwwi » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:25 am

No hit the martians, love it!
trmmilwwi - GM San Antonio Outlaws
MBWBA Manager of the Year FL 2010, JL 2016, JL 2018

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Madison Wolves”