2053.04 - 3 Wolves Den - An Old fan favorite pays a visit

GM: Mike Simon

Moderator: CTBrewCrew

CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

2053.04 - 3 Wolves Den - An Old fan favorite pays a visit

Post by CTBrewCrew » Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:20 pm

Madison, WI

April 12,2053 - Its early April, and the clubhouse phone rings, its a familiar voice that Scruffy the club house manager recognizes on the other end. David!! How are to doing? <conversation on other end> uh-huh, yes, the guys are excited to hang out with you again. <conversation on other end> mmmm yeah sure I can put that together for you. <conversation on other end> What that'? Sure, I'll make sure you get your regular table over at Ron Don's. I'll let Dixon know you're coming; she will be excited to see you again.

<Ferrell enters the Wolves club house 8 hours before first pitch>. He takes a big inhale and exhale, then smiles. He looks over and sees Scruffy across the room. Hey! My key code still works?! Of course, is does David, Scruffy added, you will always be a Madison Wolf for life, you know that. We don't hold it against you that he who should not be named, grabbed you in the Rule 5 draft. Dirty pool is what the guys called it. They both laugh. The guys really appreciated your half-ass attempt to really suck over there. I mean, pitching one game left-handed that one game was genius! Thanks Ferrell added. I'm just doing what I can to get released. Just wait until @niles08 sees what Im gonna ask for in my upcoming arb! <they both laugh>.

You know at last year's holiday party over at the owners (Jesse Ayers) house, or should I say mansion. I snuck upstairs and left him the ol' "Upper Decker". Man, I wish I could have seen his face! <They both laugh again>. You know I still have my house here; I'll never leave. Living in Omaha, its...its, man they don't even have a Dave-n-Busters! Think of the tie in! I know RIGHT Scruffy added. Man! I sure do miss it here, the locker room over in Omaha smells like....like this

OK Scruffy, I got to get over to that "other" side, but I look forward to hanging out with you and guys after the games this weekend. Maybe I'll f with Dooley again this season and tell him that Smiley guy in Vegas is looking for help or something, I hear he's made over 6m and hasn't thrown a pitch.

See you over at Ron Don's later....

Jwalk100
GB: FL Pacific Division Director

Re: 2053.04 - 3 Wolves Den - An Old fan favorite pays a visit

Post by Jwalk100 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:40 pm

I spent too much time on Dixon's link.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Dington
GB: Recruiting & Development Director

Post by Dington » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:59 pm

Seems to not mind Omaha right now. Terrific start.
Nashville Bluebirds GM
HOW I BUILD A WINNING TEAM <---Click
Kuwait City GM 2042-43
2043 UMEBA United Cup Champion*

CTBrewCrew

Post by CTBrewCrew » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:38 am

Dooley was the first domino to fall...

niles08
BBA GM

Post by niles08 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:10 am

The price on Ferrell rises every deal. That time in AAA last season really must have helped him out.

CTBrewCrew

Post by CTBrewCrew » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:01 am

niles08 wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:10 am
The price on Ferrell rises every deal. That time in AAA last season really must have helped him out.
He HATES it there. Too much pressure with winning. Thats it I’m sending Gerte over!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Madison Wolves”