2052.10 - 3 Wolves Den - Wolves Align With New sponsor

GM: Mike Simon

Moderator: CTBrewCrew

CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

2052.10 - 3 Wolves Den - Wolves Align With New sponsor

Post by CTBrewCrew » Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:12 pm

Madison, WI

September 11, 2052 - As the leaves start to turn colors here in the great state of Wisconsin, one's mind begins to wander off to other facets of your life. As with what seems to be tradition now, the Wolves will not make another playoff appearance in 2052. Speaking to the press today GM Simon talked about the elephant in the room.

"I'm sure you ALLLLL saw it when you came in today, look it's been tough, we dropped some serious chunk-change earlier this year to keep up with the rest of the team's stadium sizes in the Brewster. With the team's attendance dropping to "Seattle-esc" levels the last few series this season, I felt I owed it to Mr. Bin Mohammed to help generate some additional revenue streams for the franchise, and we all have read that GM Collins, what's his name, book/podcast/ista-whatever videos on how to succeed in this league, so I'd figure I'd take it one step further.

Thats why starting this year, I am proud to announce that we have partnered with Spirit Halloween to allow them to rent out space in October at Shotz Stadium. <From the back of the room God knows you won't need it!!> As you all know Spirit Halloween is the largest corporation on the planet in 2052. When they gobbled up Google, Amazon, and Walmart back in the early 2040s, you knew it was just a matter of time. Fans will look to Shotz Stadium as their go-to place to get all their Halloween needs filled. Perhaps, after ringing up, they could step out into the mezzanine and watch a ballgame. Sounds like a win-win!"

Thank you very much for coming out.

Trebro
BBA GM

Re: 2052.10 - 3 wolves Den - Wolves Align with new sponsor

Post by Trebro » Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:30 pm

I'll fly over from London on Nov 1st to get the discounts!
Rob McMonigal
Yellow Springs Nine Sep 2052 - ????

London Monarchs Aug 2052 - Sep 2052

bschr682
Ex-GM

Re: 2052.10 - 3 Wolves Den - Wolves Align With New sponsor

Post by bschr682 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:13 am

Lol I was dropping off something at the place I rented my suit for the wedding and sure as shit one of those spirit Halloween stores popped up across the street.
GM Vancouver Mounties

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Madison Wolves”