GB: FL Heartland Division Director

3 Wolves Den - 2051.20 - SIM 8

Post by CTBrewCrew » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:38 pm

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

By Javaris Jamar Javarison-Lamar | JavarisJamarJavarison-Lamar@3Wolves.net

Madison, WI

Game 1
Rookie SP Buwono Mainaky did his part in helping his team beat the Twin Cities River Monsters, 5-1. The right-hander kept opposing batters in check throughout the game throwing 6 innings allowing 3 hits and only 1 run. Juan López closed it out for his 1st save. The Wolves go to 19-23 on the season, putting them 6th in the #Heartland. Mauro Soto, who is a four-time Yogi Zimmer Diamond Glove Award winner, (shameless homer plug before ASG) aided the cause with a run-scoring single in the bottom of the second. For the game, the shortstop was 1-3. OF/DH 2051 FA Juan Lopez continued his hot streak at the plate going 3-4. Final Score: Wolves 5 - River Monsters - 1

Game 2
God Damn F**king Des Moines. We liked it better when this GM was in Rockville. Once again, the Kernels extend their dominance over the Wolves this season (5-1 with this victory). "F***K them all! I hope they all die of painful gonorrhea. I can arrange that he added." said season ticket holder Bobo Wigglebrain. Lenoard Thornton falls to 2-4 on the season with the loss. He went 5 innings allowing 3 runs. "We need to do something to shake this offense up." GM Simon said. I heard on one of those AFBI, that I have man-crushes on my players. Stay tuned.... Final Score: Wolves 1 - Kernels - 4

...Wolves fan passed out drunk dreaming of a gonorrhea riddled Des Moines team...

Game 2
Well chalk up 1-6 vs Des "Fu*kin Moines" this year. The Wolves fall to that Golden Boy Wullenweber in the rain today in front of 41,843 at Shotz Stadium. The team chalked up 4 hits batting a whopping collective .133 for the game. The team has now lost 3 straight to Des Moines, after a win back on May 11th. The team has been shut out in two of its last four games. Final Score: Wolves 0 - Kernels - 6

Game 4
The Wolves flew out to Seattle to play in front of a packed crowed of 12,354 at the King County Complex. The seven people that remained saw the visiting Wolves go down in defeat 13-8. Miyamoto continued his struggles on the season allowing 8 runs over 2 2/3 innings pitched. "I don't know what's wrong with me, perhaps it's this OOTP23 upgrade that I have been hearing a lot about, I dunno. I got a lot of those blue colored lines when you look at my stats. Thats supposed to be good right?!" Miyamoto is on pace for his worst year ever pitching. The game was a real suck-fest as far as professional pitching goes. In the game there were a combined 24 hits and 21 runs. Luis Alonzo in perhaps a last ditch effort to save his starting spot we 2-3 batting in 2, and scoring twice to raise his season average to a just under the mendoza line. Final Score: Wolves 8 - Storm - 13

Game 5
If you can't beat 'em have 'em join ya. In a low-scoring affair between the Madison Wolves and the Seattle Storm, pitcher Gerald Sizemore was the difference between victory and defeat. The recently signed right-hander earned accolades in the 3-0 Wolves win. He went 7 innings allowing 3 hits and no runs. Getting the save was Todd Stone, his 6th. The victory moves the team to 20-26 and still sitting in 6th in the #Heartland. Early in the game, catcher Ramiro Castillo had a solo home run for Madison, as it turns out it was all we needed he said. It was his 1st home run of the season and put the Wolves on top, 1-0. Final Score: Wolves 3 - Storm - 0

Game 6
Hey what do you know...TWO IN A ROW! Madison starter Carter Morris was in a groove as he led his team to a win over the Seattle Storm, 8-6. It was his first win on the season. "It felt good to finally get that monkey off my back" Morris said. Senen Subandrio picked up the save for Madison, his 6th of the year. Veteran Salvador Allende had a key at-bat with one out in the top of the sixth for Madison. With the bases loaded and the Wolves leading 3-2, he drew a walk, driving in 1 run. "At this point we will take a run any way we can," said Allende. Final Score: Wolves 8 - Storm - 6

tylertoo
Ex-GM

Re: 3 Wolves Den - 2051.20 - SIM 8

Post by tylertoo » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:10 pm

Can you die of gonorrhea? Interesting....
Mike Dunn
Chicago Black Sox (1995-1996) (2049-2054)
Landis Champion: '95, '96

Edmonton Jackrabbits (2047-2048)
Tripoli Piranhas (2044-2046)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Madison Wolves”