GM: Mike Simon

Moderator: CTBrewCrew

CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

3 Wolves Den - 2048.07 - Wolves Sign FA SP "Quint"

Post by CTBrewCrew » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:10 am

By Javaris Jamar Javarison-Lamar | JavarisJamarJavarison-Lamar@3Wolves.net

Madison, WI

Still working the phones even when the season has started, GM Simon and the Wolves were able to work out a 1 year deal with SP - Quintilano Rodeia for $3.2M. Quint comes to the Wolves via the great white north, (Calgary), where he played since entering the league in 2041. "Anyone who we think can help this season, we are always looking at. Its a long season, and having another quality arm on the staff is always helpful." GM Simon said.

During the contract signing ceremony, reporter Trent Crimm reporter for The Independent asked about the origins of his first name. As it turns out, Quintilano's parents were big JAWS fans. "It was the only VCR tape my parents had back in Puerto la Cruz, he said. They watched it over and over, and argued for hours who was their favorite character was. As it turns out, they both adored Quint. Growing up there were two dates always circled on the calendar in the house. My birthday and June 29th. Every June 29th we lit a candle for poor Alex Kitner. Heck, our dog was named Orca, and my parents insisted I honeymooned on the island of TInian Leyte." <Reporters started to talk under their breaths, some making "coo-coo" motions with their hands.

We cannot confirm it, but unnamed sources tell us that in Qunts' time in Calgary, while he wasn't pitching he taught the entire Calgary pitching staff Quints' Indianapolis speech from the movie while killing time in the bullpen.

Return to “Madison Wolves”