3 Wolves Den - 2045.05 - Team News - Madison's signs new Manager - aka Don't suck completely

GM: Mike Simon

Moderator: CTBrewCrew

CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

3 Wolves Den - 2045.05 - Team News - Madison's signs new Manager - aka Don't suck completely

Post by CTBrewCrew » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:01 am

By Javaris Jamar Javarison-Lamar | JavarisJamarJavarison-Lamar@3Wolves.net

Madison, WI -

After the sudden retirement of Ramon at the end of last season, the Wolves front office completed their exhaustive offseason search (OK - this was the only guy to sign with us). Welcome to the team new HC Will Myers. The 48yo Myers comes to Madison after being a bench coach for Edmonton from 2038-2042 where he was part of a team that made the playoffs 5 years in a row. After leaving Edmonton, he was offered a head coaching job in the Robins farm system (SA) for the George Town Palms. After 2 unsuccessful seasons, Myers was not resigned.

Yes we know he's only been running a club for 2 years in the minors, but he really impressed us in the interview process. GM Simon said. The Washington, Indiana native, Myers played in the league for 4 years before deciding to call it quits. Myers added "I felt it was in my best interest realizing that those cannot do, should teach.

"I am excited to be here, and get working with the team. I know some of you might think I don't have the experience to run a club, but my time in with the Palms, and 5 years with Edmonton I know I have a lot to offer. I did meet with owner Mr. Mohammed, who did give me one piece of advice."

...so here's looking forward to "Not sucking completely!"

Return to “Madison Wolves”