GM: Mike Simon

Moderator: CTBrewCrew

CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

3 Wolves Den - 2044.05 - Team News - Madison's Saturday Promotions - May

Post by CTBrewCrew » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:24 am

By Javaris Jamar Javarison-Lamar | JavarisJamarJavarison-Lamar@3Wolves.net

Madison, WI -
- In an effort to give back to the community, in 2044 the Madison Wolves are partnering with the University of Wisconsin undergrad marketing program to present you with "Saturday at the Ballpark" promotions. Each home game in Saturday the undergrads will put on a promotional event at the ballpark in Madison. "We think this is a great opportunity get get additional fans into the park, not only to see some great baseball, and experience the newly renovated stadium, but also to help the future generation of student leaders here in Wisconsin." GM Simon said.

Below is a scheduled of events...
  • April 23rd vs Des Moines - Sausage Fest
  • May 14th vs Yellow Springs - Lemon Party
  • June 11th vs Nashville
  • July 16th vs Portland
  • August 13th vs Twin Cities
  • September 3rd vs Hawaii
Coming in May in the first annual Madison Wolves' "Lemon Party". The students assure me that there will be PLENTY of fresh squeezed ice cold lemonade for your enjoyment. The marketing wiz kids have told us that the prime demographic for Yellow Springs fans is well represented by the "Senior" range. Along with various types of lemon based goodness served up over the course of the day, the kids have told me we will have numerous internet kiosks spread about the festival to help these Internet challenged portion of our society improve their surfing and world wide web skills. "I can't wait to get online!" said one YS9 focus group member who wanted to remain anonymous. Look, we all know the internet is just a series of tubes, "...and I can't wait to start clicking on links..." said another.

So come on out to the ballpark on May 14th for some lemony-goodness and some good clean internet fun!

RonCo
GB: JL Frontier Division Director

Re: 3 Wolves Den - 2044.05 - Team News - Madison's Saturday Promotions - May

Post by RonCo » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:49 pm

Um...
GM: Bikini Krill
Nothing Matters But the Pacific Pennant
Roster

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Madison Wolves”