3 Wolves Den - 2042.22 - Team News - Wolves Fire HC

GM: Mike Simon

Moderator: CTBrewCrew

CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

3 Wolves Den - 2042.22 - Team News - Wolves Fire HC

Post by CTBrewCrew » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:19 am

By Javaris Jamar Javarison-Lamar | JavarisJamarJavarison-Lamar@3Wolves.net

In what can only be described as a PR SNAFU, the Madison Wolves Fan Club posted a billboard in downtown Madison that announced the change of managerial staff in Madison earlier today.

"Whooo... do I have egg on my face with this one. Someone talked here in Madison and leaked this out to the press ahead of us telling Yves." said GM Simon. "The billboard was strategically placed on Yves' route to work. So someone had some thought behind this one. With the way the club was playing and more importantly his relationship with the club, it was time to move on from Yves."

The signing of Ramon (59), who's never managed a club prior to signing on with Madison, might be considered a head-scratcher by some in the industry. When asked about the signing, "I have full support from ownership on this change. We need to see how we perform in the 2nd half of the season. said Simon.

The team is 6 games back of the final wildcard spot in the Frick, and attendance is up almost 17% over last year. Fan interest is up, so the team seems to be moving the dial every so slowly in the right direction, except on the field. The team played .500 in April and was at .500 June prior to this past week, but a disastrous May (8-18) really put this team in a hole.

This team is years away from making any type of serious run at a Landis, everyone can say that you have a "Plan", but a famous boxer from back in the late 1980s early 90s said. "Everyone has a plan until you're punched in the mouth", and this team has been punched in the mouth.

Lets see how they respond...

jleddy
Ex-GM

Re: 3 Wolves Den - 2042.22 - Team News

Post by jleddy » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:31 am

Hahaha.

We'll be bringing Yves in for an interview, but most likely only to meet the league-mandated Frenchman quota.
"My $#!? doesn't work in the playoffs." - Billy Beane Joe Lederer

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Madison Wolves”