3 Wolves Den - 2042.21 - Team News

GM: Mike Simon

Moderator: CTBrewCrew

CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

3 Wolves Den - 2042.21 - Team News

Post by CTBrewCrew » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:54 pm

By Javaris Jamar Javarison-Lamar | JavarisJamarJavarison-Lamar@3Wolves.net

<GM> - Forgive me BBA fathers for I have sinned. It has been 10 days since my last TN.

<Padre> - Go on my son.

<GM> - Well father where to start. Since my last team news, I have finished 6 Makeover Monday, participated in 2 Podcasts, and updated 3 Random BBA Graph of the week.

<Padre> - And how is your team doing son?

<GM> - My what now?

<Padre> - YOUR TEAM!! JESUS CHRI….

<GM> - What was that preacher?

<Padre> - Just tell me about your Team son….

<GM> - Well since we last spoke the Wolves have made some moves on the Waiver Wires to help shore up the 2042 BBA Media Guides “Most Highly Touted Pitching” Staff. We have picked up Sean Spits and David Rivas and Mauro Flores to help boost up one of the leagues worst pitching staffs. Up until now the Madison is been pretty much dead-last across the board in every major pitching category in the Heartland. Pulling back a bit, we aren’t the worst staff in the BBA, but close, just ever so slightly ranking above Portland, Long Beach and Jacksonville. Let’s see how we progress in the 2nd half of the season.

<Padre> - Nods uh-huh (seems to be flipping through alter-boy weekly).

<GM> - We have lost 2/3rd of our starting OF Manobu (out for season), and last year’s surprise rookie Hounsell , who should be back next week has missed a significant portion of the season so far.

<Padre> - I see you have shuffled some players around the infield?

<GM> - Wow! You are quite perceptive Monsignor… Since we’d probably be better off just letting our opponents just hit a ball off a tee, we want to see if we can improve our defense. We’ve had a meeting with each of the players involved in the moves, and they are each willing to do what it takes to help make this team better. Going forward, you’re going to see Ross Quicker over at 1B, David Guerra now takes over at 3B, and Hernandez is now going back to 2B. We hope this will improve our negative ZR ratings at 1B & 3B. We are shuffling players around more than the Catholic Church did back in the 80s their Padre!

<Padre> - Huh?

<GM> - Never mind Friar-John, you know the draft just happened and we were able to sign 21 players this season. Chris Mann has quickly jumped to the top of the Madison prospect list, but surprisingly R9 pick Pedro Penda is moving up the system quickly. He’s already jumped from R to A ball in just 3 starts.

<Padre> - What about your HC Yves…? I’ve heard at the last Bible Retreat he’s wearing out his welcome?

<GM> - (long silence) …..so Ill just say a few hail-mary’s then and I’ll be forgiven for my lapse in TN?

<Padre> - That’s football, but yes your good.

Return to “Madison Wolves”