2055.01 - Wolves Sign RP Edwards

GM: Mike Simon

Moderator: CTBrewCrew

CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

2055.01 - Wolves Sign RP Edwards

Post by CTBrewCrew » Sat May 20, 2023 11:38 am

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Madison Wolves Announce the Signing of Relief Pitcher Edward Johnson to a 4-Year Contract

Madison, 12/16/2054 - The Madison Wolves are pleased to announce the signing of free agent relief pitcher Edward Johnson to a 4-year contract worth a total of $19,020,000. The agreement solidifies the Wolves' bullpen and adds a valuable asset to their pitching staff for the upcoming seasons.

Edward Johnson brings a wealth of experience and a proven track record to the Wolves. With a career spanning nine seasons in the BBA, Johnson has showcased his ability to perform under pressure and consistently deliver quality outings. His career statistics demonstrate his effectiveness on the mound, including a career ERA of 3.08 and a K/9 rate of 22.6%.

During the 2054 season, Johnson showcased his skills with Mexico City, where he appeared in 37 games and recorded a 3.57 ERA and a 1.33 WHIP. His performance demonstrated his ability to navigate through tough situations and help secure victories for his team.

"We are thrilled to welcome Edward Johnson to the Madison Wolves organization," said Wolves' General Manager, Mike Simon. "Edward is an experienced and reliable relief pitcher who has consistently performed at a high level throughout his career. His presence in our bullpen will undoubtedly strengthen our pitching staff."

Johnson's signing reflects the Wolves' commitment to assembling a competitive team capable of contending for a championship. His experience and leadership qualities will undoubtedly make a positive impact both on and off the field. The Wolves' coaching staff is confident that Johnson's skill set and work ethic will greatly contribute to the team's success in the upcoming seasons.

"I am excited to join the Madison Wolves and contribute to the team's pursuit of a championship," said Johnson. "I look forward to working with my new teammates and coaches to bring success to this organization and its passionate fanbase."

With the addition of Edward Johnson, the Madison Wolves continue to strengthen their roster and position themselves as strong contenders in the upcoming season. The team looks forward to an exciting and successful future with Johnson as a key component of their bullpen.

For media inquiries, please contact:

Madison Wolves Communications Department
Phone: 608-867-5309
Email: prdept@madisonwolvesbaseball.com

Dington
GB: Recruiting & Development Director

Re: 2055.01 - Wolves Sign RP Edwards

Post by Dington » Sat May 20, 2023 1:43 pm

Called the hotline. Lady who answered, Jenny, sounded hot.
Nashville Bluebirds GM
HOW I BUILD A WINNING TEAM <---Click
Kuwait City GM 2042-43
2043 UMEBA United Cup Champion*

CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

Re: 2055.01 - Wolves Sign RP Edwards

Post by CTBrewCrew » Sun May 21, 2023 8:37 am

Dington wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 1:43 pm
Called the hotline. Lady who answered, Jenny, sounded hot.
Haha yes….i hear shes Gerte’s daughter

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Madison Wolves”