CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

3 Wolves Den - 2049.15 - Madison Extends Mann

Post by CTBrewCrew » Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:18 pm

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

By Javaris Jamar Javarison-Lamar | JavarisJamarJavarison-Lamar@3Wolves.net

Madison, WI

June 6th ,2049 - Without much fanfare or hullabaloo - the Madison Wolves front office and Chris Mann have signed a 4-year 32M contract extension that will keep the All-Star first basemen in a Wolves uniform through 2053. Originally drafted out of HS by the Jacksonville Hurricanes at the 41st pick overall in 2039, he failed to sign with the club (which later it was found out Mann and his family, said they would never sign with any team in the state of Floridia, as it smells like rotten eggs.)

"My Mom has always put an emphasis on education in our family, so it was and easy choice to get my college degree at Coca-Cola University of Pinball Mechanics." Mann said at the press conference. Three years later, I'm the 11th pick in the first round and GM Simon is handing me my first BBA Wolves Jersey. With the signing of this extension, I plan on being in Madison (a place my family now calls home) for the rest of my professional career.

If he plays through the duration of this contract Mann will have logged 11 seasons with the club. To date Mann has won 4 Frick League Diamond Gloves at 1B, won the Frick League Joe Gillstrom Newcomer of the year award, 3x Frick League Rookie of the Month 2x Frick League Player of the month, and has one Frick league All-Star selection to his name. "He is extremely popular with the fans here in the Madison area, so much so his national popularity is growing. (It helps coming from the largest media market in the country). We are honored that he still wants to call Madison home." GM Simon said.

jiminyhopkins
BBA GM

Re: 3 Wolves Den - 2049.15 - Madison Extends Mann

Post by jiminyhopkins » Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:50 pm

He's the Mann!
GM, 2051, 2053, and 2058 JL WILDCARD Phoenix Talons (2029-??), BBA
CARETAKER GM, 2053 GBC CHAMPION Tokyo Pearls (2053 - 2058)
GM, THE GREATEST MINOR LEAGUE TEAM OF ALL TIME Toledo Liberty
Vic Caleca Team News Award Winner: 2051, 2054, 2057

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Madison Wolves”