Moderator: Dington

Dington
GB: Recruiting & Development Director

The Nest | 58.11 | Nashville Headed to the All-Star Game

Post by Dington » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:44 pm

Nashville Headed to the All-Star Game

July 8, 2058
Nashville, TN

CN: Brittani, get that idiot Pat in here again.

BJ: Yessir. On it.

Assistant to the GM Pat Ciffic pokes his head around the corner

PC: Already here, sir. Had a feeling you’d want to speak with me.

CN: Yes, of course. Listen, Pat. Some league officials are telling me I gotta make all star rosters, but I have to include at least one member from those inferior Pacific teams.

PC: Yes sir, that’s right. And some of the teams have a few players worthy.

CN: See kid, this is why people go around calling you an idiot. Ideas like that one. Surely we could just throw our Bluebirds on the field against those Johnson League schmoes and come out victorious. Their only chance is diluting our team with that Pacific filth.

PC: Well, Michael Schultz of San Fernando is leading the league in homeruns.

CN: Have you seen their park? Hell, even you could hit one out of there. No way he makes the squad. We need players who can actually play outside that place. We’ll make the Bears rep Jeffrey Smith. He proved he could he the finest Frick pitching when he was in Loserville.

PC: What about the other teams? Who do you want to represent?

CN: I don’t give a flying rat’s ass. You choose. Just make sure we’re given a chance. Select a few of our guys. Obviously Barney and Bender. Linday is 9-0 and Lolololo has been brilliant. We can fill the rest of the pitchers with other teams’ scrubs.

PC: What about hitters?

CN: Obviously Bishr. Dude is doing it all, per usual. And I want our entire outfield out there. Not Rivera, obviously. He can’t stay healthy. And not Kidd, either. I don’t care if he just won a Silk. He’ stinks this year. But get Majd, Crissy, and Gonzáles. And if you leave my son off the team, it’ll be the last thing you do. Brooks has been the best shortstop in the league.

PC: You got it, sir. I’ll submit the roster to the league office.

CN: Good. And don’t you dare think about losing this game.
Nashville Bluebirds GM
HOW I BUILD A WINNING TEAM <---Click
Kuwait City GM 2042-43
2043 UMEBA United Cup Champion*

Return to “Nashville Bluebirds”