Dington
GB: Recruiting & Development Director

The Nest | 50.11 | Jesus Returns

Post by Dington » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:51 pm

Jesus Returns

September 1, 2050
by Banjo Jackson
Nashville, TN

As the Bluebirds head into the final month of the season, they have one last shot to strengthen their roster for the playoffs. While there are no glaring holes on the roster, there can always be improvements. Candy Saswata appears to be the 2B of the future for the Bluebirds, but a more experienced player may be more beneficial in the playoffs until Candy gets adjusted to the BBA. With Calgary hosting a fire sale, attention was immediately drawn to a Bluebirds reunion with Jesús Yan.

Yan, 29, played parts of 7 seasons in Nashville before being sold to Phoenix for cash during the abysmal 2046 season. He then played for the Stars, Spuds, Wolves, and Pioneers before headed back to Nashville. Yan is no stranger to being on the move, though, and this is the third stint in Nashville.

2B Jesus Yan

“Home, sweet home,” said Yan. “I’m happy to be back home with my family. We’ve had our home here for the past decade. Our kids have started school so my wife has maintain our home while I’ve been on the road. I can’t wait to get back to again. But to be honest, I think I’m mostly glad to be out of Canada and [url=https://statspl.us/brewster/team/6]Canada Jr.. I just don’t understand how people can live there.”

The veteran 2B was joined at Jack’s by former Calgary teammates Fred Madden and Quirke Roddis, who were also traded to Nashville.

“They know how to cook a proper pig,” said Englishman Roddis. “I wish I knew which days I was scheduled (pronounced shed-jeweled) to pitch so I could make sure to avoid this place the night before. I hope to celebrate here after winning the Brewster!”

LHP Quirke Roddis

Nashville is currently 4.5 games ahead of Louisville for the Heartland lead and have played much better ball since a slow start in April. The Bluebirds’ rubber game with the Lumberjacks is this evening before they head home to face the Sad Popes. Then the schedule gets hard as the remaining games are all against fellow Heartland teams, but the Birds have been strong and hope to finish atop the pack.
Nashville Bluebirds GM
HOW I BUILD A WINNING TEAM <---Click
Kuwait City GM 2042-43
2043 UMEBA United Cup Champion*

Return to “Nashville Bluebirds”