Dington
GB: Recruiting & Development Director

The Nest | 50.03 | Lozano Returns to Nashville

Post by Dington » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:29 pm

Lozano Returns to Nashville

March 19, 2050
by Banjo Jackson
Nashville, TN

After not giving a shit that the Bluebirds signed Emilio Morales, fans were ecstatic to hear of the new signing. With the team a few bucks beneath the salary cap, they decided to fill a minor hole – lefty bullpen ace. Cornelio Lozano will re-join the Bluebirds after inking a 2 year $11 million deal, although he can opt out after this season.

LHP Cornelio Lozano

“I’m happy to be back in Nashville,” said Lozano. “I had a great time last time I played for the Bluebirds and enjoyed one of my best seasons. I still think of myself being capable of starting, so I left last time to try my hand at that. Needless to say, it didn’t go so well in Boise, so I’m back as a reliever.”

Lozano’s experiment did not go as planned. He had a 6.44 ERA in Boise, starting 12 games, before being shipped off to Phoenix, where even there he performed like his normal self as a reliever and sported a 2.30 ERA. Lozano will join right-handers, Juan Cerda and Mitchell Purssell at the back of the bullpen with fellow southpaw flamethrower, Ollie Lowry projected to make his BBA debut at some point this season.
Nashville Bluebirds GM
HOW I BUILD A WINNING TEAM <---Click
Kuwait City GM 2042-43
2043 UMEBA United Cup Champion*

Return to “Nashville Bluebirds”