Dington
GB: Recruiting & Development Director

The Nest | 47.17 | Garrison Selected as Hitter of the Month

Post by Dington » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:52 pm

Garrison Selected as Hitter of the Month

May 5, 2047
by Banjo Jackson
Nashville, TN

Orlando Oranges RF Matt Garrison has earned Granville League Hitter of the Month honors in the Rupert Horn Memorial League. The slugger helped the Oranges to first place with his .357/.479/.602 slash line. Granville League pitchers have not given Garrison much to hit and he has a 16/14 BB/K ratio. When given pitches to hit, Garrison made hard contact to the gaps which included 9 doubles and 5 balls over the fence.

RF Matt Garrison

“I’ve been working my tail off to earn a spot on the Bluebirds roster,” said Garrison. “I was happy to receive an invite to spring training, but the results weren’t quite as I hoped. This past month I’ve been seeing the ball really well and I’m just waiting for my phone to ring. I know I can outperform some of the other players blocking me.”

Bluebirds management was optimistic about Ernesto Sousa’s resurgence in Charm City last year and hoped he could continue that success again in Nashville like he did in 2043. If Sousa continues his slump, Garrison should get his chance to face BBA pitching for the first time. Nashville needs all cylinders running as they fight in the mighty Heartland and hope to reach the playoffs for the first time since 2041.
Nashville Bluebirds GM
HOW I BUILD A WINNING TEAM <---Click
Kuwait City GM 2042-43
2043 UMEBA United Cup Champion*

Return to “Nashville Bluebirds”