January 1, 2047
by Banjo Jackson
Nashville, TN

SS Sammy 'Bumper' McNeill

ContactGapPowerEyeAvoid K
End 204677156
Start 204777156
Potential87549
With their first round pick in the 2046 amateur draft, the Nashville Bluebirds selected SS Sammy ‘Bumper’ McNeill. The budding star comes from an infamous upbringing and is accustomed to stardom and paparazzi, which has helped him focus on his career despite constant clamoring about his personal life. That came in incredibly useful when paparazzi hounded him following his draft day party when he was spotted at a Cat Island night club with several women. He was spotted sneaking out of the club with a woman whose identity was secured with an oversized hat and sunglasses covering her face. When asked about the mysterious woman, McNeill professionally deflected by saying “I’m here to play baseball at the highest level for the Bluebirds and I won’t let my personal life or TMZ interfere with that.”

McNeill didn’t have to travel far to begin his career in Santo Domingo and took the family’s float plane equipped with a suitcase and bat bag. He got off to a rocky start, but managed to slash .280/.361/.382 in 67 games while providing superior defense up the middle for the Springdale Roosters before finishing the final week of the season in AA High Point Hammers where he played great before disappearing in the playoffs.

With his ability to make hard contact mixed with his defensive wizardry, the mature McNeill will begin the season in AA or AAA and has an outside shot of playing in Nashville by the end of the year. I any case, he will almost certainly be in a lock in Nashville for many years to come.

ETA: 2048
Nashville Bluebirds GM
HOW I BUILD A WINNING TEAM <---Click
Kuwait City GM 2042-43
2043 UMEBA United Cup Champion*

Return to “Nashville Bluebirds”