The Goat Rope 2038.3

GM: Chad Nason

Moderator: Dington

GoldenOne
Ex-GM

The Goat Rope 2038.3

Post by GoldenOne » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:39 am

Following Goats' Beat Reporter Jimmy Olsen's extended absence, he has been restricted to the immediate Nashville metro area. With no players or team officials in town during the Goats' 6-game road trip to start the season, Olsen turns to local fans to get their feelings on this season's team.

Olsen: Hello sir, it looks like you are a Goats fan. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions about the team? I'm Jimmy Olsen, a reported for The Tennessean.
Fan: Sure.
Olsen: First, what's your name and how long have you been a Goats fan?
Fan: My name is Billy Ray and I've been a Goats fan since before you could walk.
Olsen: The Goats went 2-4 to open the season last week. How are you feeling about this year's team?
Billy Ray: They can hit, that's for sure. And if the boys can stay healthy, especially the young pitching staff, they should be able to be at least sniffing a playoff spot in September.
Olsen: Great, thank you.

Olsen: Excuse me ma'am. Are you a Goats fan? Would you mind if I ask you a few questions about the team? I'm Jimmy Olsen, a reported for The Tennessean.
Fan: I guess I can give you a minute.
Olsen: First, what's your name and how long have you been a Goats fan?
Fan: My name is Gwen and I've been a fan since I moved here about 20 years or so ago.
Olsen: After a disappointing 2037 season, the Goats went 2-4 to open the season last week. How are you feeling about this year's team?
Gwen: If Arthur Norris can come close to keeping the kind of week he had last week (Norris went 5 for 15 with 2 HR and 6 RBI) and everyone else can at least get back to hitting and pitching close to their career averages, they'll be in the playoffs. Otherwise.....
Attachments
Johnny.jpg
It's Over Johnny
Brett "The Brain" Golden
GM: Nashville Goats 2034-2039 (The Plan® was working when I left!)
GM: Charlotte Cougars 2040-2052
GM: Rocky Mountain Oysters 2053-2057
2056 BBA Champions!

"Tonight, we take over the world!"
-- The Brain

Return to “Nashville Bluebirds”